Robb will kill you all, she thought, exulting.
羅柏會把你們通通殺死,她欣喜地想。
"It's... terrible, my lord.
“這……這真可怕,大人。
My brother is a vile traitor."
我哥哥是個可惡的叛徒。”
The dwarf smiled wanly.
侏儒無力地微笑,
"Well, he's no fawn, he's made that clear enough."
“嗯,他不是個毛頭小鬼,這一點毋庸置疑。”
"Ser Lancel said Robb led an army of wargs..."
“藍賽爾爵士說羅柏帶著一群惡狼……”
The Imp gave a disdainful bark of laughter.
小惡魔輕蔑地大笑。
"Ser Lancel's a wineskin warrior who wouldn't know a warg from a wart.
“藍賽爾爵士是咱們的酒袋戰士,多半連惡狼和惡瘤都分不清。
Your brother had his direwolf with him, but I suspect that's as far as it went.
你哥哥帶著他的冰原狼,我想僅此而已。
The northmen crept into my uncle's camp and cut his horse lines, and Lord Stark sent his wolf among them.
北方人潛入我叔叔的營地,割斷系馬的繩索,隨后史塔克大人放狼進去。
Even war-trained destriers went mad.
如此一來,訓練有素的戰馬也發了瘋。
Knights were trampled to death in their pavilions, and the rabble woke in terror and fled, casting aside their weapons to run the faster.
許多騎士被踩死在帳篷里,其余的烏合之眾驚醒之后四散奔逃,為了趕路,連武器也不顧。
Ser Stafford was slain as he chased after a horse. Lord Rickard Karstark drove a lance through his chest.
史戴佛爵士在追馬時被瑞卡德·卡史塔克伯爵當胸刺殺。
Ser Rubert Brax is also dead, along with Ser Lymond Vikary, Lord Crakehall, and Lord jast.
盧伯特·布拉克斯爵士、萊蒙·維卡瑞爵士、克雷赫伯爵和賈斯特伯爵據傳也都戰死。
Half a hundred more have been taken captive, including jast's sons and my nephew Martyn Lannister.
五十多名貴族被俘,其中包括賈斯特的幾個兒子和我侄子馬丁·蘭尼斯特。
Those who survived are spreading wild tales and swearing that the old gods of the north march with your brother."
僥幸逃過一劫的人到處胡說八道,說什么北方的舊神跟你哥哥一起參戰。”
"Then... there was no sorcery?" Lannister snorted.
“那……沒有什么巫術嘍?”蘭尼斯特嗤之以鼻。
"Sorcery is the sauce fools spoon over failure to hide the flavor of their own incompetence.
“巫術是笨蛋掩飾無能的借口,涂抹在失敗外面的佐料。
My mutton-headed uncle had not even troubled to post sentries, it would seem.
看來我那沒腦子的叔叔甚至沒有設置崗哨。
His host was raw—apprentice boys, miners, fieldhands, fisherfolk, the sweepings of Lannisport.
他的軍團都是新手——學徒、礦工、農民、漁夫,蘭尼斯港里的垃圾。
The only mystery is how your brother reached him.
惟一的謎團是你哥哥如何能突襲他們?
Our forces still hold the stronghold at the Golden Tooth, and they swear he did not pass."
我們的軍隊仍然控制著堅固的金牙城,他們發誓他沒經過那里。”
The dwarf gave an irritated shrug.
侏儒焦躁地聳聳肩。
"Well, Robb Stark is my father's bane.
“總之呢,羅柏·史塔克是我父親的心病,
Joffrey is mine. Tell me, what do you feel for my kingly nephew?"
喬佛里則是我的心病。告訴我,你覺得我那當國王的外甥怎樣?”
"I love him with all my heart," Sansa said at once.
“我全心全意地愛著他,”珊莎立刻答道。
"Truly?" He did not sound convinced. "Even now?"
“真的?”他并不信服,“現在也是?”
"My love for His Grace is greater than it has ever been."
“我對陛下的愛更勝以往。”