One was gold and one was silver and one was made of human ears.
一條金,一條銀,還有一條竟是人耳穿成!
"Where does she think she's going?" the woman asked, leaning on a tall spear.
“她想去哪里?”那女人倚在一支高高的長矛上問。
"The godswood." She had to find Ser Dontos, beg him to take her home now before it was too late.
“神木林。”她必須找到唐托斯爵士,求他現在就帶她回家,她實在受不了了。
"The halfman said you're not to leave," the woman said.
“半人說她不能離開,”女人說,
"Pray here, the gods will hear."
“她就在這兒祈禱,神聽得到。”
Meekly, Sansa dropped her eyes and retreated back inside.
珊莎乖乖垂下視線,退回房里。
She realized suddenly why this place seemed so familiar.
她忽然意識到自己為什么對這里如此熟悉。
They've put me in Arya's old bedchamber, from when Father was the Hand of the King.
原來他們把我安置在艾莉亞從前的房間,那時父親還是首相。
All her things are gone and the furnishings have been moved around, but it's the same...
她的東西都被清理過,家具也移了位置,但的確是同一個房間……
A short time later, a serving girl brought a platter of cheese and bread and olives, with a flagon of cold water.
沒過多久,一個女仆端著托盤進來,盛有奶酪、面包和橄欖,以及一壺涼水。
"Take it away," Sansa commanded, but the girl left the food on a table.
“拿走,”珊莎命令,但那女孩還是將食物留在了桌上。
She was thirsty, she realized. Every step sent knives through her thighs, but she made herself cross the room.
她發現自己真的口渴,只好忍痛走到屋子對面取水,每走一步大腿都像刀扎一般。
She drank two cups of water, and was nibbling on an olive when the knock came.
她剛喝下兩杯,正咬起一顆橄欖時,有人開始敲門。
Anxiously, she turned toward the door, smoothed down the folds of her robe. "Yes?"
她緊張地轉身,撫平長袍上的皺褶。“請進。”
The door opened, and Tyrion Lannister stepped inside.
門開了,提利昂·蘭尼斯特走進來。
"My lady. I trust I am not disturbing you?"
“小姐。我沒打擾你吧?”
"Am I your prisoner?"
“我是您的囚犯?”
"My guest." He was wearing his chain of office, a necklace of linked golden hands.
“你是我的客人。”他戴著首相項鏈,一條金手串成的鏈子。
"I thought we might talk."
“我想我們得談談。”
"As my lord commands."
“遵命。”
Sansa found it hard not to stare; his face was so ugly it held a queer fascination for her.
珊莎發現自己很難不看他的臉;他的面容實在太丑,竟讓她覺得有股奇特的吸引力。
"The food and garments are to your satisfaction?" he asked.
“食物和衣服都還滿意?”他問。
"If there is anything else you need, you have only to ask."
“還需要什么,你盡管開口。”
"You are most kind. And this morning... it was very good of you to help me."
“您真是太仁慈了。今天下午……感謝您救了我。”
"You have a right to know why Joffrey was so wroth.
“喬佛里如此惱怒是有原因的。
Six nights gone, your brother fell upon my uncle Stafford, encamped with his host at a village called Oxcross not three days ride from Casterly Rock.
六天之前,你哥哥襲擊了我叔叔史戴佛,他當時駐軍在一個叫牛津的村子,離凱巖城三日騎程。
Your northerners won a crushing victory.
你們北方人贏得了壓倒性的勝利。
We received word only this morning."
我們今早才接到消息。”