"No, I thought not."
“我想不會罷。”
"I never meant... I only did as I was bid, I..."
“我并非主動……我只是奉命……我……”
"... hated every instant of it, is that what you would have me believe?
“……痛恨這一切,你要我相信這個?
A high place at court, knighthood, my sister's legs opening for you at night, oh, yes, it must have been terrible for you."
朝廷的高位,騎士的身份,我姐姐夜里為你張開的雙腿,哦,是啊,這一切對你來說太糟糕了。”
Tyrion pushed himself to his feet.
提利昂雙手一癱,站起身來。
"Wait here. His Grace will want to hear this."
“等在這里。等國王陛下來親自裁決。”
The defiance went from Lancel all at once.
藍賽爾的傲氣一掃而空,
The young knight fell to his knees a frightened boy.
這位年輕騎士像嚇壞的孩子一樣跪下來。
"Mercy, my lord, I beg you."
“發發慈悲吧,大人,求求您。”
"Save it for Joffrey. He likes a good beg."
“省省吧,這些話給喬佛里說去。他最喜歡聽別人苦苦哀求。”
"My lord, it was your sister's bidding, the queen, as you said, but His Grace... he'd never understand..."
“大人,您說的這些都是令姐……太后陛下的命令,但國王陛下……他決不會明白……”
"Would you have me keep the truth from the king?"
“你要我在國王面前替你隱瞞?”
"For my father's sake!
“請看在我父親的份上!
I'll leave the city, it will be as if it never happened!
我會立刻離開都城,假裝什么事都沒有發生!
I swear, I will end it..."
我發誓,我會把事情做個了斷……”
It was hard not to laugh. "I think not."
要忍住笑真的很難。“我想不必。”
Now the lad looked lost. "My lord?"
這回輪到小子困惑了。“大人?”
"You heard me. My father told you to obey my sister? Very well, obey her.
“沒錯。我父親不是要你遵從她么?很好,那就照辦,
Stay close to her side, keep her trust, pleasure her as often as she requires it.
留在她的身邊,保持她的信任,隨時滿足她的需求。
No one need ever know... so long as you keep faith with me.
之前的事情不會有人知道……只要你忠誠于我。
I want to know what Cersei is doing.
而回報呢,我想知道瑟曦在干什么,
Where she goes, who she sees, what they talk of, what plans she is hatching.
去了哪里,見了誰,談了些什么,她有什么計劃……
All. And you will be the one to tell me, won't you?"
所有的一切,你都必須告訴我,行不行?”
"Yes, my lord." Lancel spoke without a moment's hesitation.
“行,大人。”藍賽爾毫不遲疑。
Tyrion liked that.
提利昂很滿意。
"I will. I swear it. As you command."
“我會的。我發誓。您怎么說,我就怎么做。”
"Rise." Tyrion filled the second cup and pressed it on him.
“起來吧。”提利昂倒滿一杯酒塞給他。
"Drink to our understanding.
“為我們的共識干一杯!
I promise, there are no boars in the castle that I know of."
我保證在這座城堡里,我半只野豬都不認識。”
Lancel lifted the cup and drank, albeit stiffly.
藍賽爾舉杯飲下,盡管動作有些僵硬。
"Smile, cousin.
“開心點,堂弟,
My sister is a beautiful woman, and it's all for the good of the realm. You could do well out of this.
我姐姐是個大美人,而你做的一切都是為了國家,是利國利己的好事。
Knighthood is nothing.
騎士頭銜算什么?
If you're clever, you'll have a lordship from me before you're done."
你機靈點的話,我總有天會弄個伯爵給你當當。”
Tyrion swirled the wine in his cup.
提利昂晃著杯中酒。
"We want Cersei to have every faith in you.
“總而言之呢,我們得讓瑟曦完全信任你。