"You may leave us, Pod,"
“你可以下去了,波德,”
Tyrion told his squire.
提利昂告訴他的侍從。
Only when the boy was gone did he turn back to Lancel.
等孩子離開之后,他方才轉身面對藍賽爾。
"There is more?"
“還有什么事?”
"Yes. Her Grace bids me inform you that Ser Jacelyn Bywater defied a command issued in the king's own name."
“有。陛下命我通知你,杰斯林·拜瓦特爵士公然違抗國王陛下的諭令。”
Which means that Cersei has already ordered Bywater to release Pycelle, and been rebuffed. "I see."
看來瑟曦早已命令拜瓦特釋放派席爾,卻遭到斷然拒絕。“我明白了。”
"She insists that the man be removed from his office and placed under arrest for treason. I warn you—"
“太后陛下她堅持要求撤換此人,并以叛國罪加以逮捕。我警告你——”
He set aside his wine cup.
他將酒杯放到一邊。
"I'll hear no warnings from you, boy."
“別警告我,小子。”
"Ser," Lancel said stiffly.
“爵士!”藍賽爾硬邦邦地說。
He touched his sword, perhaps to remind Tyrion that he wore one.
他碰了碰劍,或許想提醒提利昂,他也有武器。
"Have a care how you speak to me, Imp."
“跟我說話小心點,小惡魔。”
Doubtless he meant to sound threatening, but that absurd wisp of a mustache ruined the effect.
無疑他想作勢威脅,但那簇可笑的小胡子毀了效果。
"Oh, unhand your sword.
“哦,劍是危險的東西,快放下。
One cry from me and Shagga will burst in and kill you.
你莫非不知我出一聲,夏嘎就會沖進來把你大卸八塊么?
With an axe, not a wineskin."
他殺人可是拿斧子,不是用酒袋哪。”
Lancel reddened; was he such a fool as to believe his part in Robert's death had gone unnoted?
藍賽爾漲紅了臉;難道他蠢到以為他在勞勃之死中的作為就神不知鬼不覺?
"I am a knight—"
“我是個騎士——”
"So I've noted.
“我明白。
Tell me—did Cersei have you knighted before or after she took you into her bed?"
那么告訴我——瑟曦是同你上床前還是上床后封你作騎士的?”
The flicker in Lancel's green eyes was all the admission Tyrion needed.
藍賽爾那雙碧眼里閃爍的目光招認了一切。
So Varys told it true.
看來瓦里斯所言是真。
Well, no one can ever claim that my sister does not love her family.
好吧,沒人能指稱老姐不愛自家人。
"What, nothing to say?
“怎么,沒話說了?
No more warnings for me, ser?"
叫你別警告我么,爵士。”
"You will withdraw these filthy accusations or—"
“你必須收回這些下流的指控,否則——”
"Please. Have you given any thought to what Joffrey will do when I tell him you murdered his father to bed his mother?"
“拜托,你有沒有想過,假如我告訴喬佛里,你為了唾他母親而害死他父親,他會怎么做呢?”
"It was not like that!"
“這不是實情!”
Lancel protested, horrified.
藍賽爾驚恐地抗議。
"No? What was it like, pray?"
“不是?那請問,實情究竟是怎樣?”
"The queen gave me the strongwine!
“烈酒是太后給的!
Your own father Lord Tywin, when I was named the king's squire, he told me to obey her in everything."
從我當上國王侍從的那天起,你父親泰溫大人就要我一切遵從太后的指令。”
"Did he tell you to fuck her too?" Look at him.
“包括跟她上床?”看看他,
Not quite so tall, his features not so fine, and his hair is sand instead of spun gold, yet still...
個子不太高,身材不算好,況且他的頭發不是金色,而是沙棕,也罷……
even a poor copy of Jaime is sweeter than an empty bed, I suppose.
即便是詹姆的拙劣替身,也賽過空床。