Crazy purple slippers... I want those on my feet.
用戶名是“瘋狂的紫色拖鞋”,我想來一雙。
"How can I be a Disney princess?"
“怎么成為迪斯尼公主?”
Well, we're all Disney princesses in our heart.
在我們的心中,我們都是迪斯尼公主。
Your father or your grandfather or your grandmother has to a Disney.
你的父親或祖父或祖母要去過迪斯尼樂園。
I'm pretty sure you have to be an animated character, so good luck with that.
我非常確定,你必須成為動畫角色,祝你好運。
Sing to birds? Wear a little gown everywhere?
對鳥唱歌?或者不管去哪里都穿著小禮服?
Find a fairy godmother. Get your aunt to do it or something.
找個仙女教母。讓你姑姑去做吧。
You can definitely dress like one, but don't be sassy. Or a diva.
你當然可以穿得像迪斯尼公主一樣,但不要太時髦。或者穿得像女王一樣。
Make your own princess costume and create your own princess.
自已做公主服,打造自已的公主。
Get into a costume and run around! And then people will wanna take pictures with you.
穿著戲服到處跑!然后人們會想和你合影。
Go to your local costume store, find an outfit, put it on, and there you go. You gotta fake it 'til you make it, right?
去當地的服裝店,找身公主裝穿上,這樣就可以了。在成功之前必須假裝,對吧?
Well, you know you're asking a prince how to be a princess, so my advice is use your imagination.
你是在問王子要如何成為公主,所以我的建議是:發揮你的想象力。
Anyone can be a Disney princess. I'm a Disney princess because I believe I'm a Disney princess.
任何人都可以成為迪斯尼公主。我是迪斯尼公主,因為我相信我是迪斯尼公主。
That's an easy question. Get a job at Disney.
這個問題很簡單。在迪斯尼樂園找份工作。
You can go to Disneyland and ask them if you can play a Disney princess. They will teach you how. Disney will teach you. Princess Academy!
你可以去迪斯尼樂園問問你能否扮演迪斯尼公主。他們會教你怎么做。迪斯尼會教你。公主學院!
You go to Disneyland, and you know when they have those Disney princess parades? You climb up one of the floats and you push one of the princesses off and you steal their crown. Boom, you're a Disney princess. The end.
去迪斯尼樂園,你知道那里什么時候有迪斯尼公主游行嗎?你可以爬到其中一輛花車上,推開其中一位公主,拿走她們的王冠。嘭!你就是迪斯尼公主了。結束。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載