Ashikan Rabbi:
阿希坎·拉比問道:
"How do I win the Hunger Games?"
“怎么贏得‘饑餓游戲’?”
I really don't know because I've never watched that movie. I'm sure it's not about being hungry.
我真的不知道,因為我沒看過那部電影。但我確定那和饑餓無關。
Practice. That's the only way you win any game.
練習。那是贏得任何游戲的唯一方法。
Be prepared for anything that you have to do.
為你要做的任何事做好準備。
Train a lot and be vicious. Trust no one.
大量訓練,殘酷一些。不要相信任何人。
You gotta be a bad ass. If you know karate, you're gonna win.
你一定要很壞。如果你懂空手道,你會贏的。
Get a pretty awesome bow and arrow.
買一把頂好的弓和箭。
Get lots of bows, and arrows, and staffs.
買大量弓箭和棍棒。
Dig a hole and hide in the hole.
挖個洞,然后藏進洞里。
Try to hide until everyone else kills one another off.
盡量躲起來,直到其他人互相殘殺完。
You'd better take some martial arts classes and be really physically fit.
你最好上些武術課,身體要非常健康。
The odds aren't in your favor in this particular situation. Find what you're best at and use that to your advantage to win.
在這種特殊情況下你勝算不大。找到你所擅長的,將那用作你的優勢來獲勝。
You have to have a lover, and then you have to kill everybody. It's two very different things, but it works out at the end.
你得有個愛人,然后你要殺死所有人。這是兩件完全不同的事,不過最終會成功的。
Learn as much as you can about guns and arrows. And just run fast.
盡可能多地學習槍支和箭的使用。還有就是要跑得快。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載