Walter Vasqyez says:
沃爾特·瓦斯耶茲問道:
"How do you reject a girl without hurting her feelings?"
“如何拒絕一個女孩而不傷害她的感情?”
Ooh. Owch.
哦。哦。
Just gonna have to pretend that you died. Go hide for a while.
假裝你死了。去躲一陣子。
Sneak away without trying to hurt her feelings by not saying anything bad about her.
偷偷溜走,不說任何有關她的壞話,盡量不去傷害她的感情。
You should write a letter.
你應該寫封信。
The best thing to do is to do it in person. None of this texting thing.
最好是當面拒絕。不要發短信。
Say that, "Oh, my mom or dad doesn't allow me to date." If you're 16 or something, that might still work, but if you're 20, I'm sorry.
你可以說,“哦,我媽媽或我爸爸不允許我約會。”如果你16歲左右,那可能有用,但如果你20歲了,那我很抱歉。
Stay as friends and just find a nice way to say it.
做朋友,找個好方法說出來。
Tell her that you don't feel the same way about her, and that she'd be better off with someone else.
告訴她你對她沒有那種感覺,和別人在一起她會更好。
Trying to make them feel better is probably just gonna make them feel worse, so I would just say, like, "No."
試圖照顧她們的感受可能會讓她們感覺更糟,所以我會直接說“不”。
Tell her as nicely as possible that there's just no future in you two being together.
盡可能友好地告訴她,你們倆在一起沒有未來。
Let her down slowly. She'll probably end up slapping you anyway, so expect that.
慢慢地讓她失望。她最后可能會給你一耳光,所以你要預料到這一點。
You could say, "I like somebody else. But maybe, if that doesn't work out, we would work out."
你可以說,“我喜歡別人。但如果進展不順的話,我們可以試試。”
Be honest and don't say anything bad about her or mean about her to anybody else 'cause she will end up finding out.
誠實些,不要說她的壞話,也不要和別人說她的壞話,因為她最終會發現的。
You just go up to her and you say, "I'm sorry, I'm just not that into you." Everyone's seen the movie, everyone's read the book. She's gonna get it.
你只要去和她說,“對不起,我沒那么喜歡你。”所有人都看過電影,也看過書。她會明白的。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載