Avasquez4:
Avasquez4問道:
"How do you keep a straight face during a funny moment?"
“如何在搞笑時刻保持嚴肅表情?”
Laugh! It's a funny moment. Laugh!
笑吧!這是開心的時刻。盡情笑吧!
You have to control your face. That's all.
你必須控制你的面部表情。就是這樣。
You're asking the wrong person 'cause I laugh at the most serious moments.
你問錯人了,因為我在最嚴肅時刻也能笑出來。
Zone out of the moment. Just stare at something else.
移開目光。盯著別的東西看。
Don't look directly at what is funny and it has a little less impact that way.
不要直接看搞笑的畫面,這樣影響會小一些。
Breathing out really good because it totally relaxes you, like when you're meditating.
呼氣的確是不錯的方法,因為這會讓你完全放松,就像冥想時一樣。
Punch your leg or bite your tongue. That's probably the best way to do it.
拍打自已的腿或咬自已的舌頭。這可能是最好的辦法。
What I do is I bite the side of my cheeks. I go like that, but it's less obvious.
我的方法是咬自已的臉頰。我會這樣做,但這不太明顯。
Bite your cheeks like...and just keep telling yourself, "It's not that funny. It's not that funny."
像這樣咬自已的臉頰,不斷告訴自已,“這沒那么好笑。這根本不好笑。”
When I do it in my head, I'll be like this: "Don't smile, don't smile, don't smile, don't smile, don't smile." In my head, when it's funny, I'll be like...
我會在腦海中對自已說“不要笑,不要笑,不要笑,不要笑,不要笑”。在我的腦海中,搞笑時刻我就會這樣……
Think about something very, very, very serious.
想想非常非常非常嚴肅的事情。
Be as sad as you can and you won't smile or laugh.
盡你所能地悲傷,這樣你就不會笑了。
Just think of bad thoughts.
想想不好的想法。
There's no way to keep yourself from laughing. You might just have a little...(snickers) Like...(snickers) And everyone looks at you, but you can be like, "Yes? I laughed. Do you have problem with that?"
沒辦法讓自已不笑。你可能會……(偷笑)像這樣……(竊笑)然后所有人都會看你,但你可以說“怎么了?我笑了。你有意見嗎?”
Thanks for watching another episode of Advice.
謝謝大家觀看本期建議欄目。
Don't miss out! Subscribe.
不要錯過!訂閱吧。
We love answering your questions, so keep 'em coming!
我們喜歡回答大家的問題,所以繼續提問吧!
Bye!
再見!
Goodbye.
再見。
This will probably never happen, but Robert De Niro, follow me on Twitter.
這可能永遠不會發生,但我還是要說,羅伯特·德尼羅,在推特上關注我吧。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載