Jordan DeWester asks:
喬丹·德韋斯特問道:
"How can I make myself as smart as Sherlock Holmes?"
“怎么讓自已像夏洛克·福爾摩斯一樣聰明?”
Try acting like him. Read the books, watch the show, see what he does. Maybe that'll rub off on you.
試著像他一樣。讀書、觀看演出,看看他都做些什么。也許那會令你受益。
Be aware of what's going on around you.
留意你周圍發生了什么。
Do the best you can and observe people.
盡你所能去觀察別人。
Become a detective.
成為偵探。
Join the police force and you'll find out.
加入警察隊伍,然后你就知道了。
Take police training and forensics training and all that. In your mind, pretend that you're being Sherlock Holmes.
接受警察培訓和法醫培訓等等。在你的腦海中假裝你就是夏洛克·福爾摩斯。
Start eating more vegetables. Just use brain food and that helps you keep — well, it helps me get smarter.
開始多吃蔬菜。食用健腦食物,這有助于你——好吧,這幫助我變得更聰明。
You should read a lot, especially Sherlock Holmes books.
你應該大量閱讀,尤其是看夏洛克·福爾摩斯系列書籍。
Spend a lot of time in the library. Read everything you can get your hands on. Talk to people who know more than you do.
長時間泡在圖書館。閱讀所有你能得到的書。和比你懂得多的人交談。
Use Google. Google anything. Google something that you know little of and just read up on it.
借助谷歌。用谷歌搜索任何東西。搜索你不太了解的問題,然后進行研讀。
Go to college. Don't drop out of high school.
上大學。不要在高中輟學。
Go to college, like, four times. Pay attention in school a lot.
上大學,四次。在學校要多加注意。
Study everything that he knows. And he'll help you with homework.
研究他知道的一切。他會幫助你做作業。
If you wanna be as smart as him, study a lot. And I don't mean just one or two hours. I mean six or seven and take up the whole day!
如果你想像他一樣聰明,那就要多學習。我并不是說多學習一或兩個小時。而是六或七個小時,占一整天的時間!
Trenchcoats! You have to wear lots of trenchcoats. That is where all of his power comes from. As soon as you put one on, you'll feel totally different. Your IQ will double, and there you go. You'll be just as smart as Sherlock Holmes.
風衣!你要經常穿風衣。這就是他所有力量的來源。一穿上風衣,你就會感覺完全不同。你的智商會翻倍,就是這樣。你會和夏洛克·福爾摩斯一樣聰明。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載