Aqua_Sophia says:
Aqua_Sophia問道:
"How can you tell if a guy likes you?"
“如何判斷一個男人是否喜歡你?”
Are you serious?
你是認真的嗎?
You can't really tell unless you ask him. So go ask him. But you might get embarrassed, so I'm sorry.
除非你問他,否則無法判斷。所以直接去問他。但你可能會感到尷尬,我很抱歉。
Sometimes when they like you, guys act like they don't like you.
有時,他們喜歡你但表現得像不喜歡你。
If he teases you or is really sarcastic with you, that means he likes you.
如果他戲弄你或是諷刺你,那表示他喜歡你。
They'll be staring at you and flirting with you.
他們會盯著你看,還會和你調情。
He's always looking at you and in strange ways.
他總是用奇怪的方式看著你。
You can usually tell by the way he looks at you, the way he talks to you.
一般可以從他看你的眼神還有他和你說話的方式來判斷。
If he smooths back his hair in front of you and smiles at you, he likes you. I think that's a sign.
如果他在你面前向后撫頭發并對你微笑,他就是喜歡你的。我想那是個征兆。
He finds ways to just touch you or tap you or something.
他會想辦法觸摸你或拍拍你之類的。
You can tell if he likes you if he does little things to make you happy. If he wants to be around you all time, he likes you.
如果他做了讓你開心的小事,你就能判斷他是否喜歡你。如果他想一直待在你身邊,那他就是喜歡你的。
I'll tell you how: if a guy acts like a gentlemen towards you.
我來告訴你判斷方法:看那個人是否對你表現得像個紳士。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載