Sharon S wants to know:
Sharon S想知道:
"How do you handle losing a pet?"
“如何應對失去寵物的情況?”
Aww.
啊。
Ooh, that's a tough one.
哦,這很難。
Talk to your parents about it. They'll know what to do.
和你的父母談談。他們知道應該怎么做。
Think of what it really likes and make a memorial for it.
想想它真正喜歡什么,為它做個紀念。
It happened to me many years ago when I was a kid. I just got another pet.
很多年前,在我還是孩子的時候就發生過這種事。我又養了只寵物。
I would get another pet.
我會再養只寵物。
You can get a new pet and just name it after the other one that you lost.
你可以養只新寵物,名字還用你失去的那只寵物的名字。
Pictures are always great. You have good memories. Be close with your family. Talk about the pet.
照片總是很棒的。你擁有美好的回憶。親近家人。聊聊那只寵物。
If you have any pictures of your pet, make a scrap book. Make a collage. Hang it in your room or something.
如果你有寵物的照片,你可以做本剪貼簿。做幅拼貼畫。將它掛在你的房間里或其他地方。
Just do something to take your mind off things. You can watch The Hunger Games. That always helps.
做些能轉移你注意力的事情。你可以看《饑餓游戲》。那總是有幫助的。
The best way to handle it is try to take your mind off of it by doing other things. Go out, have a bike ride, hang out with your family, play a board game, watch a movie together.
最好的處理方法是做其他的事情,轉移注意力。你可以外出游玩,去騎自行車,和家人一起出去玩,玩棋盤游戲,一起看電影。
We're all human and you have to allow yourself a time to grieve. But there's many things in life, so you got to move on from there.
我們都是人,你必須給自已悲傷的時間。但生活中還有很多事情,所以你要繼續前行。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載