Katelyn Roy inquires:
凱特琳·羅伊問道:
"How do I make a relationship last?"
“如何維持戀情?”
Ooh.
哦。
That's impossible. Kidding!
那是不可能的。我開玩笑的!
Don't be a stalker, don't be obsessed with that one person you're trying to maybe have a relationship.
不要成為跟蹤者,不要癡迷于你想談戀愛的那個人。
Don't do any of that super clingy crap, 'cause, you know, that just gets annoying.
不要做超級黏人的事情,因為那會令人生厭。
Plan a night to go out on a date or something.
計劃晚上出去約會之類的。
Go see a movie or go out to dinner.
去看電影或出去吃飯。
Don't make things boring. Make it exciting, spontaneous! Like, go to Disneyland one day and go jump off a cliff with bungee cords the next day. Exciting!
不要做無聊的事情。要做令人興奮的事情,心血來潮那種!比如,第一天去迪斯尼樂園玩,第二天去玩懸崖蹦極。那真是太激動人心了!
Learn to know your mate and what you like and what he likes.
學會了解你的伴侶,弄清楚你喜歡什么,他喜歡什么。
Make sure you're talking and working through your problems. Try to compromise.
確保你們在溝通,在解決你們的問題。嘗試妥協。
Just communicate. Try to make it work. Want it and pray.
溝通。盡量讓這行得通。希望和祈禱。
You need to tell them that you love them forever and ever.
你要告訴他們,你永遠愛他們。
A relationship takes two people, so just do the best you can because you really can't control the other person.
戀愛是兩個人的事,你只要盡你所能就好,因為你無法控制另一個人。
My wife and I have been married a long, long time because we put up with each other. She'd probably tell you the same thing.
我和我妻子結婚很多年了,因為我們能容忍彼此。她可能會和你說同樣的話。
Making a relationship last? HCL, you know, honesty, communication, and love. That's it. Call me the Love Guru.
維持戀情?簡單來說就是HCL,即誠實、溝通和愛。就是這樣。叫我愛情導師。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載