日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之列王的紛爭 > 正文

冰與火之歌系列之《列王的紛爭》第635期:布蘭(4)

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

"When I was little I almost died of greywater fever.

“我小時候得了灰水熱,差點沒命。

That was when the crow came to me."

正是這只烏鴉救了我。”

"He came to me after I fell," Bran blurted.

“我摔下去之后它也來了,”布蘭脫口而出。

"I was asleep for a long time.

“那時我昏迷了好久,

He said I had to fly or die, and I woke up, only I was broken and I couldn't fly after all."

它飛來告訴我,說我要么跟著飛要么就會摔死,結果我醒了,卻成了殘廢,根本不能飛。”

"You can if you want to."

“只要想飛,你就能飛。”

6d81800a19d8bc3ef5ba5aa2828ba61ea8d34523.jpg

Picking up her net, Meera shook out the last tangles and began arranging it in loose folds.

梅拉撿起網子,抖開糾結的地方,重新裝備起來。

"You are the winged wolf, Bran," said Jojen.

“你就是那長翅膀的狼,布蘭,”玖健說,

"I wasn't sure when we first came, but now I am.

“剛來時,我還不敢確定,現在我肯定了。

The crow sent us here to break your chains."

正是那烏鴉派我們來打碎你的枷鎖。”

"Is the crow at Greywater?"

“烏鴉住在灰水望嗎?”

"No. The crow is in the north."

“不。烏鴉在北方。”

"At the Wall?" Bran had always wanted to see the Wall.

“住在長城?”布蘭一直想去長城看看。

His bastard brother Jon was there now, a man of the Night's Watch.

他的私生子哥哥瓊恩就在那兒,當了守夜人的弟兄。

"Beyond the Wall."

“在長城之外。”

Meera Reed hung the net from her belt.

梅拉·黎德把網子系在腰帶。

"When Jojen told our lord father what he'd dreamed, he sent us to Winterfell."

“玖健把他的夢告訴了我們的父親大人,于是他便馬不停蹄地派我們前來臨冬城。”

"How would I break the chains, Jojen?" Bran asked.

“我該怎么來打破鎖鏈,玖健?”布蘭問。

"Open your eye."

“睜開眼睛。”

"They are open. Can't you see?"

“我一直睜著啊,你看不見嗎?”

"Two are open." Jojen pointed. "One, two."

“睜開了兩只,”玖健指出,“一只,兩只。”

"I only have two."

“我只有兩只啊。”

"You have three.

“你有三只。

The crow gave you the third, but you will not open it."

烏鴉給了你第三只眼,而你卻沒能睜開它。”

He had a slow soft way of speaking.

他說話的方式總是那么緩慢柔和。

"With two eyes you see my face.

“用兩只眼你能看見我的臉。

With three you could see my heart.

用三只眼你能看見我的心。

With two you can see that oak tree there.

用兩只眼你能看見此時的橡樹,

With three you could see the acorn the oak grew from and the stump that it will one day become.

用三只眼你能看見從前的橡實和日后的斷樁。

With two you see no farther than your walls.

用兩只眼你不過能看到墻邊。

With three you would gaze south to the Summer Sea and north beyond the Wall."

用三只眼你卻能南望夏日之海、北越絕境長城。”

Summer got to his feet.

夏天站了起來。

"I don't need to see so far."

“我不需要看那么遠,”

Bran made a nervous smile.

布蘭緊張地笑笑,

"I'm tired of talking about crows.

“我已經厭倦了討論烏鴉。

Let's talk about wolves. Or lizard-lions.

我們來說說狼吧。要么聊蜥獅也行。

Have you ever hunted one, Meera?

你捉到過蜥獅嗎,梅拉?

We don't have them here."

我們都沒見過這種動物呢。”

Meera plucked her frog spear out of the bushes.

梅拉把捕蛙矛從矮樹叢間拔出。

"They live in the water.

“它們住在水里。

In slow streams and deep swamps—"

通常在緩溪或深澤之——”

Her brother interrupted.

她弟弟打斷她:

"Did you dream of a lizard-lion?"

“你夢見了蜥獅?”

"No," said Bran.

“沒有,”布蘭說,

"I told you, I don't want—"

“我告訴你了,我不想——”

"Did you dream of a wolf?"

“你夢見的是狼?”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
acorn ['eikɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 橡實,橡子

 
reed [ri:d]

想一想再看

n. 蘆葦,蘆笛,簧片
Reed:里德(姓氏)

 
spear [spiə]

想一想再看

n. 矛(正負電子對撞機)
vt 用矛刺

 
oak [əuk]

想一想再看

n. 橡樹,橡木

 
fever ['fi:və]

想一想再看

n. 發燒,發熱,狂熱
v. (使)發燒,(使

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v

聯想記憶
interrupted [intə'rʌptid]

想一想再看

adj. 中斷的;被打斷的;不規則的 vt. 打斷;中斷

 
bastard ['bæstəd]

想一想再看

adj. 私生的,錯誤的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 幻乐森林演员表| 春江花月夜理解性默写及答案| 心跳影视| 女性吃鹅肝的好处与功效| 我在等你泰剧剧情介绍| 美术《对称的美》| 追诉电视剧| 杨玉环秘史| 一野| 欧美乱淫av片免费黑鬼| 成品直播大全免费观看| 一江深情简谱| 金瓶儿| 黄视频在线播放| 夫妻性生活视屏| 我的朋友作文| 玫瑰的故事剧照| 绝对权力全集免费观看| 隐形变异作风问题清单及整改措施| 崔在焕| 抖音视频下载网站| 绝路逢生| 一级片,| 树屋上的童真| 下女们| 爆操处女| 日本电影芋虫| 神迹电影| 黄色污污视频| 青春之歌电影演员表名单| 在线抖音| 永久居留 电影| 二年级我是谁课文| 单敬尧| 高等学校毕业生登记表自我鉴定怎么写| 梦醒长安| 金太阳教育试卷答案网| 2024微信头像图片| 延边卫视节目表今天| 寻梦环游记英文| 免费看黄在线看|