And while you are making a difference at school, at home, at work,
當你們在學校、在家里、在工作中有所作為的時候,
many of you will also want to make a bigger difference and take a larger perspective on the pressing issues of our time.
你們中的許多人還希望發揮更大的作用,從更廣闊的角度看待我們這個時代的緊迫問題。
Protection of our planet, eradication of poverty, reduction of inequality:
保護我們的地球,消除貧困,減少不平等,
these are some of the topics that, I know, some of you care about. You can do more.
這些是你們中許多人已經深切關注的主題。你們可以做更多。
Imagine, imagine that you turn your social media accounts into megaphones;
想象一下,想象一下,你們將社交媒體帳戶變成了擴音器;
that you pester your friends and foes alike;
會同時和你們的朋友和敵人糾纏在一起;
that you talk to those who dissent;
與那些與你觀點不同的人交談;
that you will go wild and put a bumper sticker on your smartphone.
你會發瘋,并在智能手機上貼保險杠貼紙。
And don't forget to vote -- with your money, with your feet, with your ballot!
另外,不要忘記用你的錢、腳步和選票來投票!
And whatever you choose to do, ignore the barriers of mockery and conventional wisdom,
無論你選擇做什么,都不要理會嘲諷和世俗認知的障礙,
stand up for your values at the local and global levels!
在局部和全球范圍內捍衛自己的價值觀!
Trust me: you will feel better. You will feel stronger.
相信我:你們會感覺更好。你們會感覺更強大。
And the next generation will thank you.
而下一代將感謝你們。