So imagine, that you are transforming, inspiring, and improving not only others but yourself along the way.
想象一下,你不僅不斷改進、啟發和改善他人的同時,也在改變自己。
This will make you better and stronger!
這將使你變得更優秀,更強大!
Better and stronger: you have grown here together, you have learnt here together,
更優秀,更強大:你們在這里一起成長,在這里一起學習,
you have made new friends together, you have met new people together, and you have engaged together.
你們結識了新朋友,遇見了新的人,成為了好朋友。
And I'm sure that you have loved it.
我肯定你們很喜歡這感覺。
But today is a commencement. And a commencement always also means moving on.
但今天是畢業典禮。畢業典禮也意味著繼續向前。
Don't be sad because it's over; just be happy that it happened.
不要因為結束而難過,而要因為結束而開心。
"Les voyages forment la jeunesse." "Young people are shaped by the journeys they made." Translation.
“旅程塑造青春”。“年輕人會因他們的經歷而受到影響”。我給你們翻譯了。
Shape your journey by welcoming change and risks, by standing up for yourself and your values, and by encouraging transformational change in others!
通過迎接變化和風險,通過堅持自己和自己的價值觀,通過鼓勵改變他人,來塑造你們的旅程。
That journey will shape you.
那段旅程將會塑造你。
I could not be happier and -- as a mom -- I could not be prouder to see you here today at this new starting point.
作為一位母親,今天,在這個新起點上看著你們,我非常快樂、非常驕傲。
Every day of your life, from you very first day, the day when you were born,
你們生活的每一天,從一開始的每一天,從你們出生的那一天,
you have transformed us -- parents, grandparents, teachers, professors.
你們就改變了我們--父母、祖父母、老師、教授。
We have conveyed to you our values and ideas,
我們把我們的價值觀和想法傳達給了你們,
and we have watched you take risks, sometimes to your perils, but always accompanied by our trepidation.
并且看著你們去冒風險,有時你們確實會處于風險當中,但這一過程中也總伴隨著我們的恐懼。
Your journey, your adventure continues from this starting point on.
你們的旅程,你們的冒險,將從這個新的起點繼續。
It will transform you, and it will continue to transform us. Bon voyage! Thank you.
它會改變你們,也會繼續改變著我們。祝你們旅途愉快!謝謝。