"The ancestral seat of House Baratheon, his by rights...
“風息堡是拜拉席恩家世襲的居城,本來該是他的……
if you knew how many times he came to Robert singing that same dull song in that gloomy aggrieved tone he has.
你不知道,他來找過勞勃多少次,用那陰沉委屈的聲調不停地申訴啰唆。
When Robert gave the place to Renly, Stannis clenched his jaw so tight I thought his teeth would shatter."
最后勞勃還是把地方給了藍禮,史坦尼斯緊咬著牙,我瞧他牙齒都快咬碎了。”
"He took it as a slight."
“他將之視為羞辱。”
"It was meant as a slight," Cersei said.
“我瞧勞勃就是要羞辱他。”
"Shall we raise a cup to brotherly love?"
“哈哈,讓我們為姐弟之愛舉杯吧?”
"Yes," she answered, breathless. "Oh, gods, yes."
“是的,”她氣喘吁吁地答道,“噢,諸神啊,是的。”
His back was to her as he filled two cups with sweet Arbor red.
他背對著她,倒滿兩杯青亭島的上等紅葡萄酒,
It was the easiest thing in the world to sprinkle a pinch of fine powder into hers.
并輕易在她杯中撒了一點細粉末。
"To Stannis!" he said as he handed her the wine. Harmless when I'm alone, am I?
“敬史坦尼斯!”他邊說邊把酒遞給她。我孤身一人時沒能耐,是嗎?
"To Renly!" she replied, laughing. "May they battle long and hard, and the Others take them both!"
“敬藍禮!”她笑答,“愿他們打得難解難分,最后都教異鬼抓走!”
Is this the Cersei that Jaime sees? When she smiled, you saw how beautiful she was, truly.
這就是詹姆喜歡的瑟曦?她笑起來,你才發覺她到底有多美。
I loved a maid as fair as summer, with sunlight in her hair. He almost felt sorry for poisoning her.
我愛上一位美如夏日的姑娘,陽光照在她的秀發。他差點因為對她下毒而心懷抱歉。
It was the next morning as he broke his fast that her messenger arrived.
第二天早餐時她遣人過來,
The queen was indisposed and would not be able to leave her chambers.
宣布自己身體不適,無法離開房間。