but they are best spoken of privily.
我們能否私下談談?
"Very well." The harpist and the piper bowed and hurried out, while Cersei kissed her cousin chastely on the cheek.
“很好,”豎琴手和笛手一鞠躬,快速退出,瑟曦禮節性地吻了吻堂弟的臉頰,
"Leave us, Lancel. My brother's harmless when he's alone.
“去吧,藍賽爾,我老弟孤身一人時沒能耐。
If he'd brought his pets, we'd smell them."
假如他帶了寵物,臭氣我們早聞到了。”
The young knight gave his cousin a baleful glance and pulled the door shut forcefully behind him.
年輕騎士惡狠狠地瞟了一眼他的堂兄,重重地摔門離開。
"I'll have you know I make Shagga bathe once a fortnight," Tyrion said when he was gone.
“告訴你,我讓夏嘎兩周洗一次澡,”藍賽爾走后,提利昂說。
"You're very pleased with yourself, aren't you? Why?"
“喲,怎么回事?瞧你挺得意嘛?”
"Why not?" Tyrion said. Every day, every night, hammers rang along the Street of Steel, and the great chain grew longer.
“為什么不呢?”提利昂說。日以繼夜,鋼鐵街上工作不息,巨大的鐵鏈越來越長。
He hopped up onto the great canopied bed. "Is this the bed where Robert died? I'm surprised you kept it."
他跳上華蓋大床,“勞勃就死在這張床上?真令人驚訝,你還留著它。”
"It gives me sweet dreams," she said. "Now spit out your business and waddle away, Imp."
“它讓我美夢連連,”她道,“好了,要說什么趕緊說,然后就滾吧,小惡魔。”
Tyrion smiled. "Lord Stannis has sailed from Dragonstone."
提利昂微笑道:“史坦尼斯大人已從龍石島起航。”
Cersei bolted to her feet. "And yet you sit there grinning like a harvest-day pumpkin?
瑟曦猛地跳將起來,“什么?那你還坐在這兒笑得像個豐收宴會上的南瓜?
Has Bywater called out the City Watch? We must send a bird to Harrenhal at once.
拜瓦特集結都城守備隊沒有?得立刻往赫倫堡傳信啊!
He was laughing by then. She seized him by the shoulders and shook him. "Stop it. Are you mad, or drunk? Stop it!"
他大笑起來,她用力抓著他的肩膀搖晃,“停!停!你瘋了還是醉了?給我停下!”