George Birkin asks:
喬治·伯金問道:
"How do I win the Game of Thrones?"
怎么贏得《權力的游戲》?
What's that?
那是什么?
If you wanna win the Game of Thrones, you should probably watch Game of Thrones. I haven't watched it.
如果你想贏得《權力的游戲》,應該去看電視劇《權力的游戲》。我沒有看過。
Well, you better watch that show very closely, and watch all the strategy.
你最好仔細看那部劇,看清所有的策略。
Is it possible to win the Game of Thrones? I feel like everybody would just die with dragons and fire.
有可能贏得《權力的游戲》嗎?我認為所有人都會和龍還有火一起死去。
It's hard to say because everybody who I think is gonna win dies. Just be relentless and don't trust anybody.
很難說,因為所有我認為會贏的人都死了。只要堅持到底,不要相信任何人。
I would say treat it like a game of Chess. Use the same principles and if you focus on winning, you should.
我會說,把它當作一盤棋。應用同樣的原則,如果你專注于勝利,你就會勝利。
Fight the dirtiest and the hardest.
與最臟和最艱苦作斗爭。
Train to be an amazing fighter and maybe you'll win.
訓練成為一名優秀的戰士,也許你會贏的。
You probably have to poison some people, become king.
你可能要毒死一些人,然后成為國王。
Eliminate your competition, and then you gotta win over everyone around you.
清除你的競爭對手,然后你必須戰勝周圍所有的人。
Call on a war. If you really want that throne you'll do anything to get it.
發動戰爭。如果你真的想要王位,那就要不惜一切代價得到它。
I'm gonna have to go with ride a dragon. Befriend all the dragons in the series, put them all together, and then ride all of them.
我會騎著龍去。和該系列中所有的龍做朋友,把它們集合到一起,然后騎上它們。
Get a humongous throne...humongous! And then get a humongous crown, and then get a lot of servants and say, "Off with your head!"
準備一個龐大的王位……巨大的!然后再弄來一個巨大的王冠,找來一堆仆人,說:“砍下你的頭!”
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載