Now for the rest of my life, it's going to help me. That's not how it works.
之后我的人生中 它都能幫助我 它并不是這樣
It works much more like a pill-that you need to take on a regular basis,
它更像是一種藥丸 你要經常定期服用
meaning if you are going through a difficult time, apply the three Ps.
也就是說每當你經歷一次困境 就應用三個P
And the more you apply them, the faster it is. Now very often as I mention, the term three Ps.
你應用的越多 生效就越快 正如我所說的 三個P
Already automatically I go through that process. Permission. Positive. Perspective.
我幾乎就是自動過一遍這個過程
It's much faster now. Because I used it. Because I practiced it.
許可 積極 轉換角度 現在已經快了很多 因為我應用它 不斷地練習它
So use it constantly. Try a few times.
所以你要不斷地用它 多試幾次
Again, bring together a lot of the ideas that we have discussed in the course.
我們總結了很多

OK. Year and a half ago, I had the privilege of spending a full day with Martin Seligman inviting me to his home.
課上講過的內容 一年半前 我有幸被馬丁·塞利格曼邀請 到他家去玩了一整天
And we were sitting down in his beautiful rose garden, rose garden that he writes about often.
我們坐在他漂亮的玫瑰園中 就是他經常寫的那個玫瑰園
And sitting and talking about positive psychology-it's past; it's present; and more than anything, it's future.
坐在那兒聊積極心理學 它的過去 它的現在 以及更重要的是 它的未來
We talked about education, about what he was doing in his classes as well as what I was doing in my classes.
我們講到了教育 講到他在他的課上做了什么 我在我的課上做了什么
And then, halfway through the conversation, he suddenly stopped and said,
然后對話進行到一半時 他突然停住說
"Tal, you know what the problem is with psychology today?
“塔爾 你知道當今心理學的問題是什么嗎
Not just with positive psychology; with psychology today."
不僅僅是積極心理學 而是當今的心理學”
And I said, "what?" Immediately taking out my notebook.
我說“是什么?” 然后馬上拿出我的筆記本
And he said, "you know, the problem with psychology today is that our focus has mostly been neck up,
他說“當今心理學的問題在于 我們關注的大多是脖子以上
whereas most of what happens to us is neck down."
而真正發生在我們身上的問題都在脖子以下”