If I were you, Yael, if I were a woman that is, I would reconsider that fourth drink you just ordered.
如果我是你,雅艾爾,如果我是女人的話,我會重新考慮剛剛點的第4杯。
You don't want a hangover tomorrow.
你不想明天還醉醺醺的吧。
I take offense to that, Don.
哦,唐,我可要生氣了。
Are you implying that because I'm a woman I can't handle my alcohol as well as any man can?
你是想說因為我是女人就不能像男人一樣開懷暢飲嗎?

That may be true for itty bitty petite women, but I'm six feet tall, taller than most men, including you, Don.
對那些嬌小女性來說,你這話也許是良言,但我可是6英尺高的人,個子超過你甚至大多數人。
And I might even weigh more than you too.
而且我甚至可能體重都超過你。
I imagine that you're the one who needs to watch out for a hangover.
我覺得你需要小心的是宿醉。
Well, Yael, the average weight difference between women and men is one reason why women tend to get intoxicated faster, but there's more.
嗯,雅艾爾,男性和女性之間的平均體重差異只是女人往往更容易喝醉的原因之一,但還有更多原因。
Women also tend to have more fat and less muscle than men, even tall women.
相比男性,女性往往脂肪多肌肉少,甚至高個子的女性也不例外。
This is significant because muscle tissue contains more water than fat does, and alcohol dissolves in water and thus is diluted.
這是很重要的,因為肌肉組織比脂肪含水量更多,而酒精易溶于水,因此被稀釋了。