"Come back to Pyke with me," he said suddenly, thinking, What will Lord Balon say? And why should I care?
“跟我回派克城吧,”他沉吟半晌,突然道。巴隆大王會怎樣說?嘿,我關心個屁!
I am a man grown, if I want to bring a wench to bed it is no one's business but my own.
我是個大男人了,想帶婊子上床是我自己的事,誰管得了?
"And what would I do in Pyke?" Her hand stayed where it was.
“我去派克城干嘛?”她的手還放在那兒。
"My father will feast his captains tonight."
“今晚,我父親會大宴諸位船長。”
He had them to feast every night, while he waited for the last stragglers to arrive, but Theon saw no need to tell all that.
其實他每天都在宴請他們,只等他們聚齊,不過沒必要給這婊子講這么仔細。
"Would you make me your captain for the night, my lord prince?" She had the wickedest smile he'd ever seen on a woman.
“呵,我就是您今夜的船長么,王子殿下?”她露出他從未見過的邪惡笑容。
"I might. If I knew you'd steer me safe into port."
“我同意。只要你為我平平安安撐船返航。”
"Well, I know which end of the oar goes in the sea, and there's no one better with ropes and knots."
“好啊,我知道怎么撐船劃槳……首先是放開繩子和索結……”
One-handed, she undid the lacing of his breeches, then grinned and stepped lightly away from him.
她伸出另一只手,解開他的褲帶,然后笑著輕快地走開,

“不過人家結婚了,還懷了孩子,可惜喲。”
Flustered, Theon laced himself back up.
席恩慌忙提住褲帶,
"I need to start back to the castle. If you do not come with me, I may lose my way for grief, and all the islands would be poorer."
“總之,我必須馬上回城。你不跟我走的話,只怕我會永遠為今天悲嘆,就連群島也將終日失色哪。”
"We couldn't have that... but I have no horse, my lord."
“我們別那么壞喲……可我沒馬呀,殿下。”
"You could take my squire's mount."
“你可以騎我侍從的馬。”
"And leave your poor squire to walk all the way to Pyke?"
“我害你倒霉的侍從一路走回派克城去?”
"Share mine, then."
“好了,騎我的馬。”
"You'd like that well enough." The smile again. "Now, would I be behind you, or in front?"
“你這家伙!本就這樣打算吧,”她又笑了,“那么,我是坐你后面,還是前面?”
"You would be wherever you liked."
“你想坐哪兒就坐哪兒。”
"I like to be on top."
“我要騎在上面啦!”