"I would never mistreat such a fair maiden."
“放心,我不會虧待這位美少女。”
"Fair maiden?" She laughed. "She's a sea bitch, this one."
“美少女?”她嘻笑道,“她么,應該叫海婊子才對。”
"There, and now you've named her. Sea Bitch."
“瞧,你給她取了個好名,就叫她海婊子吧。”
That amused her; he could see the sparkle in her dark eyes.
她被逗樂了,他看見她黑眼珠里閃爍的火花。
"And you said you'd name her after me," she said in a voice of wounded reproach.
“您剛才不是說,要用我的名字為她命名么?”她用受傷的語調責備道。
"I did." He caught her hand.
“嘿,我可是說到做到了呀,”他執起她的手,
"Help me, my lady. In the green lands, they believe a woman with child means good fortune for any man who beds her."
“來吧,夫人。青綠之地上的人都說,懷孩子的女人能給睡她的男人帶來好運。”
"And what would they know about ships in the green lands? Or women, for that matter? Besides, I think you made that up."
“青綠之地上的人怎么知道船上的事?怎會了解船上的女兒家?我想,您不會在哄我吧?”
"If I confess, will you still love me?"
“嗨,我投降啦。你還愛我嗎?”
"Still? When have I ever loved you?"
“什么?我啥時候愛上您啦?”

“就算還沒有吧,”他承認,“可我不是在盡力彌補么?親愛的伊斯格蕊,
The wind is cold. Come aboard my ship and let me warm you.
你瞧,外面寒風凄冷,就請上我的船,讓我跟你暖和暖和。
On the morrow my uncle Aeron will pour seawater over her prow and mumble a prayer to the Drowned God,
明天,我叔叔伊倫就要過來用海水澆灌她的船首,念念有詞地向淹神禱告祈福,
but I'd sooner bless her with the milk of my loins, and yours."
我打算先用我倆的精液來祝福她呢。”
"The Drowned God might not take that kindly."
“淹神老爺沒定這規矩吧。”
"Bugger the Drowned God. If he troubles us, I'll drown him again.
“去他的淹神老爺。他敢來煩我們,我他媽把他再淹一次。
We're off to war within a fortnight. Would you send me into battle all sleepless with longing?"
兩周后我們就要去打仗,你怎么忍心讓我徹夜無眠、滿懷思念地上戰場呢?”
"Gladly."
“那樣的話,我最開心了。”
"A cruel maid. My ship is well named. If I steer her onto the rocks in my distraction, you'll have yourself to blame."
“好殘忍的女孩。我的船真是取了個好名。唉,若是我駕船分心牽掛,說不定就讓她觸礁了呢,你可后悔都來不及啦。”
"Do you plan to steer with this?"
“您可真會說笑話,莫非您用這個駕駛?”
Esgred brushed the front of his breeches once more, and smiled as a finger traced the iron outline of his manhood.
伊斯格蕊的手再度繞過他的馬褲,她一邊用手指勾勒他硬得似鐵的命根子一邊微笑。