"My eyes can see your face. My ears can hear your laughter. And my cock's gone hard as a mast for you."
“我的眼睛會瞧啊,瞧你這漂亮臉蛋兒;我耳朵會聽嘛,你笑起來真是沒得說。喏,我那兒比桅桿還硬啦,還不都因為你。”
The woman stepped close and pressed a hand to the front of his breeches.
女人踱上前來,伸出一只手壓上他馬褲。
"Well, you're no liar," she said, giving him a squeeze through the cloth. "How bad does it hurt?"
“嘻嘻,您沒騙我,”她邊說邊隔著衣料擠壓,“痛不痛?”
"Fiercely."
“痛啊,痛死啦!”
"Poor lordling." She released him and stepped back. "As it happens, I'm a woman wed, and new with child."
“可憐的大人,”她放手走開去,“真不巧,人家已經結婚了,還剛懷孕了呢。”
"The gods are good," Theon said. "No chance I'd give you a bastard that way."
“諸神在上,”席恩說,“那我不能給你孩子啦。”
"Even so, my man wouldn't thank you."
“私生子?哈,恐怕還要我男人感激您喲?”
"No, but you might."
“他不會,可你會。”

"And why would that be? I've had lords before. They're made the same as other men."
“怎么?人家以前可陪過許多大人的。他們嘛……和外面的野男人也沒啥兩樣。”
"Have you ever had a prince?" he asked her.
“可你跟過王子嗎?”他問她,
"When you're wrinkled and grey and your teats hang past your belly, you can tell your children's children that once you loved a king."
“當你年老色衰,白發蒼蒼,連奶頭都松松垮垮的時候,你卻可以驕傲地告訴孫子,你愛過一個國王呢!”
"Oh, is it love we're talking now? And here I thought it was just cocks and cunts."
“噢,我們這是在談情說愛嗎?我還以為您只關心雞巴和陰道呢。”
"Is it love you fancy?" He'd decided that he liked this wench, whoever she was;
“你想要愛情?”他覺得自己暗暗喜歡上了這婊子,管她是誰,
her sharp wit was a welcome respite from the damp gloom of Pyke.
她那尖刻機巧的話語是這又冷又暗的派克島能給他的最好舒解。
"Shall I name my longship after you, and play you the high harp,
“你要不要我拿你的名字來為自己的長船命名?要我整天給你彈豎琴,
and keep you in a tower room in my castle with only jewels to wear, like a princess in a song?"
把你帶上城堡的高樓,用珠寶打扮,讓你像童話中的公主一般?”
"You ought to name your ship after me," she said, ignoring all the rest. "It was me who built her."
“您本該用我的名字來命名您的船,”她答道,忽略了其他承諾,“她是我建造的。”
"Sigrin built her. My lord father's shipwright."
“不對吧,應該是西格林,我父親大人的造船大師。”
"I'm Esgred. Ambrode's daughter, and wife to Sigrin."
“我是伊斯格蕊,安布德的女兒,西格林的老婆。”