I watched you cross the grounds and enter Hagrid's hut.
我看著你們穿過場地走進海格的小屋。
Twenty minutes later, you left Hagrid, and set off back towards the castle.
十分鐘以后,你們離開海格,向城堡走回來。
But you were now accompanied by somebody else.
但是你們又有了別的同伴
'What?' said Harry. 'No, we weren't!' 'I couldn't believe my eyes,' said Lupin, still pacing, and ignoring Harry's interruption.
“什么?”哈利說,“不,我們沒有!”“我不相信自己的眼睛,”盧平說道,仍舊在踱步,不去理會哈利打斷他的話。
'I thought the map must be malfunctioning. How could he be with you?'
“我以為地圖失靈了。他怎么會和你們在一起呢?”
'No one was with us!' said Harry. And then I saw another dot, moving fast towards you, labelled Sirius Black…
“沒有人和我們在一起!”哈利說。然后我看見另外一個小點,迅速地向你們移動,那小點標明是小天狼星布萊克……
I saw him collide with you, I watched as he pulled two of you into the Whomping Willow…'
我看見他和你們撞在一起,我看著他把你們之中的兩個人拉進那打人柳里面去……”
'One of us!' Ron said angrily. 'No, Ron,' said Lupin. 'Two of you.' He had stopped his pacing, his eyes moving over Ron.
“我們之中的一個!”羅恩惱怒地說。“不,羅恩,”盧平說,“兩個。”他停住不走了,眼睛看著羅恩。
'Do you think I could have a look at the rat?' he said evenly. 'What?' said Ron. 'What's Scabbers got to do with it?'
“你說我可不可以看看你的耗子?”他平淡地問。“什么?”羅恩說,“斑斑和這件事有什么關系?”

'Everything,' said Lupin. 'Could I see him, please?' Ron hesitated, then put a hand inside his robes.
“什么關系都有,”盧平說,“我能看一下那耗子嗎?”羅恩躊躇了,然后把手伸進袍子。
Scabbers emerged, thrashing desperately; Ron had to seize his long bald tail to stop him escaping.
斑斑出現了,絕望地猛烈搖動著。羅恩不得不去抓那條長而禿的尾巴,以防它逃走。
Crookshanks stood up on Black's lap and made a soft hissing noise.
克魯克山在布萊克膝頭上站了起來,低低地叫著。
Lupin moved closer to Ron. He seemed to be holding his breath as he gazed intently at Scabbers.
盧平更走近了羅恩一些。他專心地看著斑斑,似乎屏住了呼吸。
'What?' Ron said again, holding Scabbers close to him, looking scared.
“什么?”羅恩又說,握著斑斑讓它更靠近自己,看上去很害怕。
'What's my rat got to do with anything?' 'That's not a rat,' croaked Sirius Black suddenly.
“我的耗子能和什么事情有關系呢?”“這不是耗子。”布萊克突然啞著嗓子說。
'What do you mean – of course he's a rat –' 'No, he's not,' said Lupin quietly, 'He's a wizard.'
“你這是什么意思?它當然是耗子——”“不對,它不是,”盧平平靜地說,“他是男巫。”
'An Animagus,' said Black, 'by the name of Peter Pettigrew.'
“是個阿尼馬格斯,”布萊克說,“名字叫小矮星彼得。”