Conversation A
對話A
Linda: Bless you. Bless you. Bless you.
琳達: 祝福你。祝福你。祝福你。
Alex: Thanks, Linda.
阿萊克斯:琳達,謝了。
Linda: You're sneezing a lot, Alex. Are you sick? Do you have a cold?
琳達: 阿萊克斯,你一直打噴嚏。你生病了嗎?你是不是感冒了?
Alex: No. I have allergies every spring.
阿萊克斯:不是,我每年春天都會過敏。
Linda: Oh, no. Allergies are no fun. What are you allergic to?
琳達: 糟糕,過敏可不好玩。你對什么過敏?
Alex: I'm allergic to dust and some types of flowers.
阿萊克斯:我對灰塵還有某些種類的花過敏。
Linda: Maybe a doctor can help you.
琳達: 也許醫生可以幫助你。
Conversation B
對話B
Linda: I feel so bad for Alex.
琳達:我真是為阿萊克斯感到難過。
Taylor: Why? Is something wrong with him?
泰勒:為什么?他發生了什么事嗎?
Linda: His allergies are really bothering him. He is sneezing a lot.
琳達:他的過敏很嚴重很困擾他,噴嚏一直打個不停。
Taylor: Well, it is allergy season. A lot of people are sneezing.
泰勒:唉,現在是過敏季節,很多人都在打噴嚏。
Linda: Do you have allergies, Taylor?
琳達:泰勒,你也會過敏嗎?
Taylor: Yes. I'm allergic to peanuts. They give me a rash.
泰勒:會,我對花生過敏,只要一吃花生就會讓我起疹子。
Linda: Oh. Be careful!
琳達:哦,要小心喔!