Conversation A
對話A
Rob: Thanks for joining me on the show today, Susie.
羅布:蘇西,謝謝你今天上我的節目。
Susie: You're welcome, Rob.
蘇西:不客氣,羅布。
Rob: People suffer from all kinds of allergies. Do you have allergies?
羅布:許多人都深為各種過敏所苦,你有過敏嗎?
Susie: No, but I own many pets. They have hair. Some of my family and friends are allergic to dog hair.
蘇西:沒有,可是我養了許多寵物。他們身上都有毛。我有些家人和朋友對狗毛過敏。
Rob: So they sneeze, or their eyes water?
羅布:所以他們會打噴嚏或者流眼淚嗎?
Susie: Yes. Before they come to my house, they take allergy medicine!
蘇西:是的。他們要來我家之前都會先吃過敏藥!
Conversation B
對話B
Rob: Some people cough when they have allergies.
羅布:有些人過敏的時候會咳嗽。
Susie: Yes. There are many allergy symptoms. Some people sneeze or cough. Some people get a rash.
蘇西:是啊,過敏有許多癥狀。有些人會打噴嚏或咳嗽,有些人會起疹子。
Rob: And some people can't breathe.
羅布:有些人甚至沒有辦法呼吸。
Susie: Right. Those people need to get help right away. You can learn about your allergies. A doctor can test you.
蘇西:沒錯。這些人必須馬上尋求救助。你可以先了解自己的過敏。醫生可以幫你檢驗。
Rob: Then you can find the right medicine.
羅布:這樣你就可以找到正確的藥物。
Susie: And your allergies won't bother you so much.
蘇西:然后你的過敏就不會對你造成那么大的困擾了。