Conversation A
對話A
Rob: Welcome to the program, Mr. Hardware!
羅布:歡迎來到我們的節(jié)目,哈德維爾先生!
Hank: Thank you, Rob. Please call me Hank.
漢克:謝謝,羅布。請稱呼我為漢克吧。
Rob: OK. Hank, you own the local hardware store. What do you sell there?
羅布:好的。漢克,你有一家當?shù)氐奈褰鸬辍D愣假u什么?
Hank: We sell tools and supplies.
漢克:我們賣各種工具和五金用品。
Rob: What kinds of supplies do you sell?
羅布:你們賣哪種五金用品?
Hank: Everything! If you need to paint or fix something, we have the materials.
漢克:什么都有!你如果需要上油漆或者修理東西,我們都有各式材料。
Rob: That's great! I might stop by myself.
羅布:太棒了!我說不定會自己過去看看
Conversation B
對話B
Hank: Are you building something? We have a lot of nails.
漢克:你要做什么東西嗎?我們有很多釘子。
Rob: No, but I need to fix some things. Do you have glue?
羅布:沒有,可是我需要修理東西。你們有黏膠嗎?
Hank: Sure. We have rope, too.
漢克:當然有。我們也有繩子。
Rob: I just need glue.
羅布:我只需要黏膠。
Hank: There are different glues for different projects.
漢克:我們有各種不同黏膠,適合各種不同的物品。
Rob: Can you tell me which glue to buy?
羅布:你可以告訴我該買哪種黏膠嗎?
Hank: Yes! We can give advice!
漢克:可以!我們會提供你一些建議!
Rob: Well, then I have lots of questions!
羅布:好,那我有很多問題要問!