Conversation A
對話A
Linda: Are you excited about the dragon boat race, Taylor?
琳達:泰勒,你對龍舟比賽感到興奮嗎?
Tayor: Yes. I watch the dragon boat races every year.
泰勒:很興奮,我每年都會看龍舟比賽。
Linda: Do you ever row a dragon boat?
琳達:你劃過龍舟嗎?
Taylor: You don't row a dragon boat, Linda. You paddle a dragon boat!
泰勒:琳達,龍舟不是用row的,是用paddle的!
Linda: Oh. That's interesting. Do you ever paddle a boat?
琳達:哦,真有趣。那你劃過船嗎?
Taylor: No. I usually just watch.
泰勒:沒有,我通常只是觀看而已。
Conversation B
對話B
Susie: Are you ready for the race, Alex?
蘇西:阿萊克斯,你準備好要觀看這場比賽了嗎?
Alex: Yes. The weather is beautiful today.
阿萊克斯:準備好了,今天的天氣很好。
Susie: You're right. It's a great day for dragon boat races.
蘇西:沒錯,今天是龍舟比賽的好日子。
Alex: Look at all the teams in their colorful uniforms.
阿萊克斯:看看那些隊伍,他們都穿著色彩繽紛的服裝。
Susie: They look great.
蘇西:他們看起來很棒。
Alex: Yes. But dragon boat racing isn't easy.
阿萊克斯:是啊,不過龍舟比賽可是很艱難的。
Susie: You're right. Each team member has very strong arms.
蘇西:你說得對,每個隊伍成員的手臂都很粗壯。