Conversation A
對話A
Alex: Hey, Rob. Are you ready for your show?
阿萊克斯:嗨,羅布。你準備好節目了嗎?
Rob: Almost. I'm just reviewing my notes.
羅布:快好了。我在查看我的筆記。
Alex: What's today's show about?
阿萊克斯:今天的節目要談論什么?
Rob: I'll give you a hint: Their cars are red, fast and famous.
羅布:我給你一個提示:他們的車子是紅色的,不但跑得快,而且很有名。
Alex: Hmm... oh, I know! You re talking about Ferrari.
阿萊克斯:嗯...哦,我知道了!你要說的是法拉利汽車。
Rob: You're right!
羅布:猜對了!
Alex: I really admire their sports cars.
阿萊克斯:我非常欣賞他們的跑車。
Rob: Me, too. Did you know Ferrari is actually a family name?
羅布:我也是。你知道法拉利其實是個姓氏嗎?
Alex: No, I didn't know that.
阿萊克斯:我不知道。
Rob: The man who started the company was named Enzo Ferrari.
羅布:這家公司的創始人名叫恩佐·法拉利。
Conversation B
對話B
Alex: Ferrari makes cars, but the company is really focused on racing.
阿萊克斯:法拉利生產車輛,可是這家公司非常專注于賽車。
Rob: That's true. Their racing team is very successful. They have won more Formula 1 races than any other team!
羅布:的確,他們的賽車隊非常成功。他們贏得一級方程式的冠軍比其他隊伍加起來都要多!
Alex: I believe it. They are also the only team that makes all of the parts for its cars.
阿萊克斯:這我相信。他們也是唯一一支自己生產車輛所有零件的隊伍。
Rob: They must have some amazing engineers!
羅布:他們一定有不少非常棒的工程師!
Alex: Now I want to drive a Ferrari!
阿萊克斯:這下我想開法拉利跑車了!
Rob: Those cars are expensive, Alex. But if you're lucky, you might get to look at one!
羅布:阿萊克斯,他們的車很貴。不過你要是幸運的話,說不定可以看到一輛!