Conversation A
對話A
Rob: Susie, tomorrow is the last day of school. Did you know that?
羅布:蘇西,明天是這學期的最后一天了。你知道嗎?
Susie: Really? All the kids must be very excited.
蘇西:真的嗎?所有的孩子一定都非常興奮。
Rob: Of course. I always liked summer vacation.
羅布:當然了。我以前很喜歡放暑假。
Susie: Me, too. We didn't have school for three months.
蘇西:我也是。我們那時候可以放三個月的假。
Rob: I slept in and then played all day.
羅布:我都會睡懶覺,然后玩兒一整天。
Susie: Yeah. It's too bad we don't get three months of summer vacation now.
蘇西:是啊。可惜我們現在已輕沒有可以放三個月的暑假了。
Rob: I know.
羅布:沒錯。
Conversation B
對話B
Susie: Well, we will have to make the most of our short vacations.
蘇西:嗯,我們必須充分利用我們的短暫假期。
Rob: That's right. Do you have any vacation plans?
羅布:的確,你有什么度假計劃嗎?
Susie: I want to go abroad this summer.
蘇西:我今年夏天要出國。
Rob: That's great! Where do you want to go?
羅布:真棒!你想要去哪里?
Susie: I want to fly to London. Then I'll go by train to Paris.
蘇西:我想飛去倫敦。然后再搭火車到巴黎。
Rob: Will you go alone?
羅布:你會自己一個人去嗎?
Susie: No, my friend will go with me.
蘇西:不會,我的朋友會陪我一起去。