Conversation A
對話A
Susie: Alex, where are you going?
蘇西:阿萊克斯,你要去哪里?
Alex: I'm going to the Jungle Café. I want a sugar cookie.
阿萊克斯:我要去叢林咖啡館。我想要一塊糖果曲奇。
Susie: Yummy! Can you get me one, too?
蘇西:那很好吃!你能給我也買一片嗎?
Alex: OK, I'll buy you two.
阿萊克斯:好的,我給你買兩片。
Susie: No, I only want one cookie.
蘇西:不,我只想要一片。
Alex: What? You just said, "Get me two."
阿萊克斯:什么?你剛剛說“給我帶兩片。”
Susie: No, I said, "Get me one, too."
蘇西:不是,我說的是“給我也帶一片。”
Alex: Oh! OK. Sorry, I didn't hear you correctly.
阿萊克斯:哦!好吧。抱歉,我聽錯了。
Conversation B
對話B
Taylor: What are you looking at, Linda?
泰勒:你在看什么,琳達?
Linda: It's just a fashion app.
琳達:這是一款時尚APP。
Taylor: Are there any good deals on there?
泰勒:上面有什么比較劃算的嗎?
Linda: Well, this cute pair of shoes is only $25.
琳達:恩,這雙可愛的鞋子只要25美元。
Taylor: Buy them!
泰勒:買吧!
Linda: Huh? Are you leaving?
琳達:哈?你要走了?
Taylor: No. Why do you ask?
泰勒:不是。為什么你這么問?
Linda: You said, "Bye then."
琳達:你說的是“那就拜拜吧。”
Taylor: Oh! No! I said, "Buy them." You should buy those shoes!
泰勒:哦!不!我說的是“買下吧。”你應該買下這雙鞋!