UA3333 asks:
UA3333問道:
"How do I deal with a snoring roommate?" (laughing)
“怎么應對打呼嚕的室友?”(笑)
Oh, that's so hard.
哦,這太難了。
Close the door or get some ear plugs.
關上門,或者戴上耳塞。
Put some cotton in your ears. Plug your ears.
在耳朵里塞上棉花。把耳朵堵上。
Put on ear muffs, of course!
當然是戴上耳罩了!
Plug your ears with headphones or something.
用耳機之類的東西堵上耳朵。
Invest in noise-cancelling headphones.
買個消除噪音的耳機。
Put either a pillow over your head and just get over it or tell him, "Hey, buy something to stop your snoring because I can't sleep."
要么用枕頭蒙住頭克服那個噪音,要么就告訴他:“嘿,買點什么來治治你的呼嚕吧,我實在是沒法睡覺。”
You wake them up in the middle of the night and tell them to shut up, and if that doesn't work, move out.
在半夜將他叫醒,讓他們閉嘴,如果這沒有用,那就搬走。
They have Breathe Right strips. Just subtly place a package by their bedside and hope they get the hint.
用鼻舒樂止鼾貼。只要巧妙地將止鼾貼放在他們床邊就好,希望他們能明白你的暗示。
Roll them onto their side. From what I understand, rolling someone onto their side will have them stop snoring.
讓他們側身睡。據我所知,讓某人側睡可以讓他們停止打呼嚕。
Find out why your roommate is snoring because it might possibly be a breathing problem, and if he wore those nose strips that would solve the problem. Or he might need to go to the doctor because he could have a problem like sleep apnea, which could be very dangerous.
弄清你的室友為什么會打呼嚕,因為這可能是呼吸問題,如果是這樣,那用鼻貼就可以解決這個問題。或者他可能需要去看醫生,因為他可能有睡眠時呼吸暫停的問題,這是非常危險的情況。
Thanks for watching this episode of Advice.
謝謝大家收聽本期建議節目。
Subscribe! There's new shows every week.
訂閱吧!每周都有新節目。
Do you want our advice? Then leave us your questions in the comments.
需要我們的建議嗎?那就在評論區留下問題吧。
Good Bye.
再見。
Bye, I gotta go get Uptown Funk out of my head.
再見,我要將《Uptown Funk》趕出我的腦海。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載