Conversation A
對話A
Susie: Well done, James. That looks good.
蘇西:干得好,詹姆斯。看起來很棒啊。
James: What do we do next?
詹姆斯:我們接下來做什么?
Susie: Add a little salt and pepper.
蘇西:加一點兒鹽和辣椒。
James: OK. And now we cook the eggs?
詹姆斯:好的。現在我們要攤雞蛋了?
Susie: Yes. Turn on the stove, and melt the butter in the pan.
蘇西:是的。打開爐子,把鍋里的黃油融化。
James: Then I pour the eggs into the pan?
詹姆斯:然后我要把雞蛋灑在鍋里?
Susie: Yes, and stir them after a minute. I'll toast the bread.
蘇西:對,過一分鐘再翻炒一下。我去烤面包。
Conversation B
對話B
Linda: Well, Susie and James' scrambled eggs were yummy.
琳達:嗯,蘇西和詹姆斯的攤雞蛋很美味。
Taylor: Yes, Linda, lunch was delicious.
泰勒:是的,琳達,午飯味道很美味。
Linda: And it's nice to drink some coffee after lunch.
琳達:午飯之后喝一點咖啡也很棒。
Taylor: I agree. This is a very nice break.
泰勒:我同意。今天的休息時間真愉快。
Linda: Do you cook scrambled eggs at home?
琳達:你在家會做攤雞蛋嗎?
Taylor: Sometimes, but I add some tomatoes to mine.
泰勒:有時候會,但是我會加進一些西紅柿。
Linda: That sounds nice. Maybe I'll try that myself sometime.
琳達:聽起來很棒啊。也許我也可以抽空自己嘗試嘗試。