Conversation A
對話A
James: So, Susie, are you going to buy a laptop?
詹姆斯:那么,蘇西,你要去買一臺筆記本電腦嗎?
Susie: I don't know. My tablet seems more modern than a laptop.
蘇西:我不知道。我的平板電腦看起來比一臺筆記本電腦要更現代化。
James: Maybe, but I think you should get a laptop.
詹姆斯:也許吧,但是我想你應該買一臺筆記本電腦。
Susie: Why?
蘇西:為什么?
James: Laptops are not only better computers but also easier to use.
詹姆斯:筆記本不僅僅是更好的電腦,而且使用起來也更方便。
Susie: I don't agree. I think touch screens are better than keyboards.
蘇西:我不認同。我認為觸屏比起鍵盤來要更好。
James: OK. Then you should keep using your tablet.
詹姆斯:好吧。那你就應該一直用你的平板電腦。
Conversation B
對話B
Linda: Which type of computer would you buy?
琳達:你會買哪個類型的電腦?
Taylor: A laptop. I think they're more convenient.
泰勒:一臺筆記本電腦。我認為筆記本電腦更便捷。
Linda: But I'm still worried about the battery.
琳達:但是我還是擔心電池的問題。
Taylor: New laptops have really good batteries. They last for hours.
泰勒:新款筆記本電腦都有非常好的電池。可以續航好幾個小時。
Linda: I guess, but desktop computers have bigger screens.
琳達:我想是的,但是臺式機有更大的屏幕。
Taylor: Well, neither laptops nor desktop computers are perfect. Which type do you want?
泰勒:恩,筆記本電腦和臺式機都不是完美的。所以你想要哪個類型的?
Linda: I think I'll buy a desktop computer.
琳達:我想我會買一臺臺式機。