Conversation A
對話A
Taylor: James, what are you doing?
泰勒:詹姆斯,你在做什么?
James: I'm looking for a bike shop. Something is wrong with my bike.
詹姆斯:我在找一家自行車商店。我的自行車出問題了。
Taylor: Take it to Ben's Bikes. Ben fixes bikes.
泰勒:去本的自行車店吧。本可以修理自行車。
James: Cool. Thanks.
詹姆斯:太酷了。謝謝。
Taylor: What's wrong with your bike?
泰勒:你的自行車出什么問題了?
James: My brakes aren't working. And I want a new bike seat.
詹姆斯:我的剎車壞了。還有我想換一個新的自行車車座。
Taylor: Go to Ben's. He can make your brakes work correctly. And he sells lots of things like bike seats.
泰勒:去本的店里吧。他可以把你的剎車修好。他也買很多自行車配件,比如說車座。
Conversation B
對話B
Rob: Susie, what is that?
羅布:蘇西,那是什么?
Susie: It's my unicycle. It's like a bicycle, but it only has one wheel.
蘇西:是我的獨輪腳踏車。它看起來像一輛自信車,但是只有一個輪子。
Rob: Wow! Isn't it hard to ride something with one wheel?
羅布:哇!就一個輪子,騎起來是不是很困難?
Susie: Not really. I learned to ride it years ago.
蘇西:其實不會。我幾年前就學會騎了。
Rob: How interesting!
羅布:多有趣??!
Susie: Although learning to ride can be hard, it is actually a lot of fun.
蘇西:雖然學著騎行很困難,但是實際上也很有意思。
Rob: It looks fun.
羅布:看起來就很有意思。
Susie: Why don't you come over after work? You can try it yourself!
蘇西:你何不下班之后過來呢?你可以親自騎騎看!