Conversation A
對話A
Rob: Welcome to the show, Ben!
羅布:歡迎來到我們的節目,本!
Ben: Thank you, Rob.
本:謝謝你,羅布。
Rob: What kind of shop do you own, Ben?
羅布:本,你開了一家什么店?
Ben: I own a bike shop. I sell bikes.
本:我開了一家自行車商店。我出售自行車。
Rob: Do you also fix bikes?
羅布:你也修理自行車嗎?
Ben: Yes, I can fix flat tires and other things.
本:是啊,我會提供補胎和其他服務。
Rob: Can customers buy other things in your store?
羅布:顧客會在你的店里買其他東西嗎?
Ben: They can buy bike things like lights and locks.
本:他們會買自信車配件,比如說燈或者鎖。
Conversation B
對話B
Rob: Can you share some important safety tips?
羅布:你能分享一些重要的安全提示嗎?
Ben: Sure. Always wear a helmet.
本:當然了。一定要帶頭盔。
Rob: Some people don't like helmets. But they can save your life!
羅布:有些人不喜歡頭盔。但是頭盔可以挽救你的生命!
Ben: That's right. And some helmets look cool.
本:沒錯。而且有些頭盔看起來很酷的。
Rob: What's another tip?
羅布:還有別的提示嗎?
Ben: Always stop at stop signs and traffic lights.
本:一定要在停止標志和交通信號燈附近停下車。
Rob: Right. Traffic laws are important.
羅布:好的。交通法規是很重要的。
Ben: Yes. Laws keep everyone safe. Obey them!
本:是啊。法規會保證大家的安全。要遵守啊!