Conversation A
對話A
Susie: It's noon, Rob.
蘇西:羅布,現在是中午了。
Rob: Excellent. Let's go to the Jungle Café.
羅布:太好了。我們一起去叢林咖啡館吧。
Susie: Sorry, Rob. I can't. James and I are cooking our lunch in the kitchen.
蘇西:抱歉,羅布。我去不了。詹姆斯和我要在廚房做午飯。
Rob: Oh. What are you making?
羅布:哦。你們要做什么?
Susie: Scrambled eggs. It's a simple recipe.
蘇西:攤雞蛋。很簡單的一道菜肴。
Rob: I love scrambled eggs. Can I have some?
羅布:我喜歡攤雞蛋。我能吃一些嗎?
Susie: Sure. We can cook enough for everyone.
蘇西:當然了。我們會做足夠每個人的。
Conversation B
對話B
James: OK, Susie. Let's cook scrambled eggs. What do we need?
詹姆斯:好的,蘇西。我們一起攤雞蛋吧。我們需要什么?
Susie: We need eggs, milk, butter and some salt and pepper.
蘇西:我們需要雞蛋,牛奶,黃油還有鹽和胡椒粉。
James: And bread?
詹姆斯:還有面包?
Susie: Yes, we can put our scrambled eggs on some toast.
蘇西:是的,我們可以把攤的雞蛋放在吐司上。
James: Where do we begin?
詹姆斯:那我們從哪里開始?
Susie: Well, first, let's mix together the eggs and milk.
蘇西:嗯,第一步,我們要把雞蛋和牛奶打在一起。
James: OK. I can do that.
詹姆斯:好的。這我會做。