Then I saw him. It was Uncle Jeff lying on the floor.
然后我看見杰夫叔叔躺在地板上。
Blood was coming out of the side of his head, just like it had done with Alan Maurie.
頭部的血流了出來,就像毛里院長那樣。
I couldn't believe my eyes. My uncle was dead.
我簡直不敢相信我的眼睛,杰夫叔叔死了。
At that moment, I heard a noise behind me.
就在那時,我聽到身后有聲音。
Someone had been hiding behind the door and was trying to make a run for it.
有人一直躲在門后,企圖逃跑。
I turned around and chased after him. I was angry, angrier than I had ever been before. I had to get him.
我轉身去追。我很生氣,氣憤至極。我必須抓到他。
I had to get my uncle's murderer.
我必須抓到謀殺杰夫叔叔的兇手。
He reached the kitchen and I was right behind him.
他到了廚房,我就在他后面。
He had a stocking mask over his face and that may be why he didn't see the leg of one of the kitchen chairs.
他臉上戴著長筒襪面罩,也許就是因為這他才沒有看見廚房椅子的一條腿
He tripped and fell. I jumped on top of him. We both dropped to the ground.
他絆了一跤。我跳到他身上。我們倆都倒在了地上。
I was trying to hold him, but he was doing a good job of fighting back.
我試圖抓住他,但他反擊得很好。
Finally, he pushed me off of him and hit me hard in the stomach. I couldn't breathe. The pain was so intense.
最后,他把我推開,重重地打在我的肚子上。我不能呼吸。疼痛是如此劇烈。
I lost my hold on him and he got up quickly.
我沒法控制他,他很快站了起來,
He ran to the kitchen door.
跑到廚房門口。