Fangirl.online wants to know...
Fangirl.online想知道:
"How do you watch The Fault In Our Stars without crying?"
“在看《星運里的錯》時怎么能不流淚?”
I don't even know what that program is.
我甚至不知道那是什么節目。
That's rated PG-13, so I'm not allowed to watch it.
那部電影的分級是PG-13,所以我不能看。
Don't watch it if you don't want to cry.
如果你不想哭,那就不要看。
You might want to close your eyes and wear earplugs.
你可能想閉上眼睛,戴上耳機。
Watch in a different language, like in Italian.
用其他語言觀看電影,比如意大利語。
I would think of moves in solitaire in my head.
我會在腦海里想單人紙牌游戲的步驟。
Be tough. And when the movie ends, you can cry all you want.
要堅強。電影結束時,你可以盡情哭泣。
When you think, "Oh, I'm about to cry," don't pay attention into the part, because if you think you're about to cry, you're probably gonna cry.
當你在想“哦,我要哭了”時,不要去關注那點,因為如果你認為你馬上要哭了,那你可能就會哭。
What I do is I imagine that all the main characters are horses. So then it's funny instead of sad.
我的做法時,我會把主角想象成馬。這樣一來那就是搞笑場景而不是悲傷場面了。
You could imagine that maybe they're bad guys. Because you wouldn't really care if it was a bad guy. But if it was a good guy, then you would really do care.
你可以想象他們是壞人。因為如果他們是壞人,那你就不會去關心。而如果是好人,你會很關心。
That's a tough one, because I cry all the time at anything that's sad. I just let the tears flow and not worry about crying.
這很難,因為我看到悲傷的事情也會哭。我會讓眼淚流出來,不去擔心哭泣的事情。
Why not cry? It's a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful movie. So just go ahead and let it out.
為什么不哭?那是部非常精彩的電影。所以,釋放你的悲傷,哭出來吧。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載