Aaron Medina said...
亞倫·麥迪納問道:
"Please, I need to know how to surpass a Super Saiyan 2 or 3."
“請問,我想知道如何超越超級賽亞人2或超級賽亞人3?”
I need an explanation.
我需要解釋。
What is that, actually?
那究竟是什么?
I don't even know what that is. So I'm gonna say... you run?
我甚至不知道那是什么。所以我會說……跑?
Eat your Wheaties in the morning. (stifled by laughter) I don't know.
早餐吃Wheaties麥片。(壓抑笑聲)我不知道。
You can do exercise.
你可以鍛煉。
By exercising a lot and running skills.
通過大量運動和跑步技術實現超越。
Go work out a lot. Try to get involved with a lot of the sports at your school.
加強鍛煉。盡量在學校參與大量體育活動。
Figure out the game, play it often, concentrate, and eat your spinach.
了解游戲,經常玩那個游戲,集中,吃小菜。
Try to practice and practice even more, and then you'll get the hang of it.
盡量多加練習,然后你就能找到竅門了。
You need to have lots of practice, maybe with a practice person.
你要進行大量練習,也許和其他練習者一起練習。
I don't know. Go ask Goku.
我不知道。去問孫悟空。
To surpass a Super Saiyan 3, you have to be, like, over 900,000. So I don't know if that's possible.
要想超越超級賽亞人3,你可能要超過90萬分。我不知道那是否可能。
Dragon Ball Z advice. The only way is focus, deep, deep breaths, and watch as much Dragon Ball Z as possible.
這是《龍珠Z》中的建議。唯一的方法是專注、深呼吸、盡量多看《龍珠Z》。
Tyrell Mendez asks...
泰瑞爾·門德斯問道:
"Do I pour the milk or the cereal first?"
“我應該先放牛奶還是先放麥片?”
Ohhh.
哦。
You choose. You can do it whatever you want.
由你來決定。你可以做任何你想做的事情。
I just had my cereal this morning, and I put the cereal on first and then the milk.
我今天早上吃的是麥片,我先放了麥片,然后倒入牛奶。
I say the cereal, because if you put the milk first then you put the cereal, everything's gonna splash.
我會先放麥片,因為如果你先倒牛奶再放麥片,那會灑出來的。
You pour the cereal first then the milk. So just do it!
先放麥片再放牛奶。這樣做就好了!
You pour the cereal first so that you know how much milk you need.
你要先放麥片,這樣你就知道需要多少牛奶了。
Pour the cereal first. What's wrong with you? If you pour the milk and then you pour the cereal, the cereal floats on top of the milk and you get less cereal, so there's less bang for your buck.
先放麥片。你怎么了?如果你先倒牛奶,再放麥片,那麥片就會漂在牛奶上面,那你的麥片就會減少,你能吃的麥片就少了。
Pour your cereal in first. You pour it halfway up. You put in a little milk so you can see the milk rise the cereal a tiny bit. You pour the second half of the cereal in. Best cup of cereal you will ever have in your life, I guarantee it. Tom approved.
先放麥片。放入一半麥片。再放一點兒牛奶,讓牛奶的高度超過麥片一點。然后再放入另一半麥片。我保障,這樣你會得到你一生中吃過的最棒的麥片。我湯姆證實過。
You definitely pour the milk first. If you pour the cereal first and then the milk, then your cereal gets all soggy. So I pour in the milk and then the cereal on top so the cereal's still nice and crunchy. Everyone thinks I'm so weird for doing that. But trust me, it's better.
你一定要先倒牛奶。如果你先放麥片再倒牛奶,那你的麥片就會變得又濕又軟。我會先倒牛奶,然后放入麥片讓麥片漂在上面,這樣麥片仍是松脆的。所有人都認為我這樣做很奇怪。但是相信我,這樣更好吃。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載