Arwin Adriano asks...
阿文·阿德里亞諾問道:
"What is the best way to tell someone that their fly is open?"
“告訴別人他們的拉鏈沒拉的最好方法是什么?”
Straight up. "Your fly is down, man. Zip that up."
直接說。“伙計,你的拉鏈沒拉。拉上拉鏈。”
"Hey! Your fly's open."
“嘿!你的拉鏈沒拉。”
"Your fly's open." Good luck on that one.
“你的拉鏈沒拉。”祝你好運。
If there's a lot of people in the room and you don't want to embarrass him, take him to the side and say, "Hey, your fly's open."
如果房間里有很多人,你不想令他尷尬,那就把他帶到一邊,告訴他,“嘿,你的拉鏈沒拉。”
You just be straightforward about it. Oh, but I know. 'Cause then people will be like, "Why were you looking there in the first place?" Yikes, that's uncharted territory. You don't want to go there.
你要直接告訴那個人。哦,不過我知道那種情況。之后人們會說,“你一開始為什么會看那里?”呀,那是陌生境地。你不想那樣。
Give them hints. Like, "Is it breezy down there or something?" You know, "Is everything good?" And they'll be, "Oh... oh, whoops."
給他們暗示。比如,“下面是不是涼嗖嗖的?”或者,“一切都好嗎?”他們會說,“哦……哦,哎呀。”
Dang. I haven't figured this one out yet, man. "Hey, man. There's a fly and it's dead. It's down. The fly is... down."
該死。伙計,我還沒想出辦法。可以說,“嘿,伙計。有只蒼蠅死了。在下面。那只蒼蠅……在下面。”
You could do spy code words like, "The fly is not in the building. The fly has left the building. Spy!"
你可以用間諜代號,比如“蒼蠅不在大樓里。蒼蠅已經離開大樓了。間諜!”
If you see somebody with their fly is open, just do (giggles) laugh, and he will see what it is.
如果你看到有人沒拉拉鏈,只要指著笑(咯咯地笑)就好了,然后他就會明白是怎么回事了。
Thanks for watching this episode of Advice.
謝謝大家收看本期建議節目。
Subscribe, because we have new shows every week.
訂閱吧,每周都有新節目。
We want to help you, so leave your questions in the comments.
我們想幫助大家,請在評論區留下問題。
Goodbye!
再見!
Goodbye, guys. I think your fly is down.
再見,伙計們。我想你的拉鏈開了。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載