日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 品牌英語聽力 > ESL致命信件 > 正文

ESL致命信件(MP3+中英字幕) 第42期:馬塞洛教授(4)

來源:可可英語 編輯:kelly ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

"I said that the affair was over. I meant that it was over for me.

“我說這件事結束了是就我而言,
It wasn't over for Alan. He was still calling me, writing me emails, and trying to see me."
但是艾倫還沒有,他仍舊給我打電話,給我寫電子郵件,還想見到我。”
"Was he threatening to tell your husband?" Uncle Jeff asked.
“他是不是威脅著要告訴你丈夫?”杰夫叔叔問道。
To my surprise, she laughed.
令我驚訝的是,她笑了。
"You've got it all wrong," she said. "My husband already knows about the affair.
“你錯了,”她說。“我丈夫已經知道這件事了。
I told him myself when I ended it three months ago. At the time, he was angry,
三個月前結束這段感情的時候,我親自告訴了他,當時,他很生氣,
but we've worked it out. We're over it now."
但我們已經解決了?,F在我和毛里沒有任何關系?!?/div>
"But Alan Maurie wasn't over it. He was still bothering you," Uncle Jeff said.
“但艾倫·毛里并沒有結束,他還在打擾你,”杰夫叔叔說。
"Maybe your husband didn't like that."
“也許你丈夫不喜歡那樣?!?/div>
"Emil didn't know that Alan was bothering me," she said. "
“埃米爾不知道艾倫在煩我,”她說?!?/div>
And even if he did, he isn't the type of man to hurt anyone. Plus, he was out of town yesterday.
即使他知道,他也不是那種會傷害別人的人。另外,他昨天出城了。
He's been in Denver for a meeting since Friday and he's not supposed to be back until this afternoon."
他從周五開始就在丹佛開會,今天下午才會回來。”
"And where were you?" Uncle Jeff asked.
“你去哪兒了?”杰夫叔叔問道。
"Right here," she said, "working in my garden."
“就在這兒,”她說,“在我的花園里干活?!?/div>
"Can anyone confirm that?" he asked. "Were you with anyone or did anyone call you here?"
“有人能證實嗎?”杰夫叔叔問道,“有人給你打電話了嗎?”
"No," she said, smiling. "I guess I have no alibi, but I'm not your murderer."
“沒有,”她笑著說?!拔蚁胛覜]有不在場證明,但我不是你要找的兇手。”
We left then. As our car pulled away, I looked back.
后來我們離開了。當車開走時,我回頭看了看。
Diana Marcelo was standing in her doorway and looking at us. She had an angry look on her face.
戴安娜·馬塞洛站在門口看著我們,臉上帶著憤怒的表情。
I didn't know what to think. Was she telling the truth? Was she lying?
我不知道怎么考慮這件事,她說的是實話,還是在說謊?
I didn't want to believe that such a beautiful face could tell so many lies,
我不愿意相信這么漂亮的臉蛋能說出這么多謊言,
but I had a feeling that she was hiding something.
但我感覺她在隱瞞什么。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
threatening ['θretniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 威脅(性)的,兇兆的 動詞threaten的現

 
doorway ['dɔ:wei]

想一想再看

n. 門口

 
alibi ['æli.bai]

想一想再看

n. 不在場證明或辯解,托辭
v. 辯解,找托

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 一二三年级的童话绘画| 一天2次大便说明排毒好| 王李丹妮全部三级| 缉私群英 电视剧| 复仇者联盟4海报| 假面骑士01| 校园大片ppt| 龙在少林| 都市女孩| 美女舌吻| 七令诡事录 电影| 四川地图旅游地图| 洪金宝电影| 电影《三体》| 轩辕剑之汉之云| 小数除法竖式50道带答案| 南圭丽| cctv神断狄仁杰第四部免费观看| 2023中国十大廉洁人物事迹| 亚洲人视频在线观看| 打开抖音网页版| 北京卫视节目单今天| 67pp| 特级做a爰片毛片免费看108| 诱惑热舞| 红色电视剧| 噜啊噜在线视频| 张珺| 梦的衣裳| 马樱花| 年会不能停免费观看完整版电影| 中央八套电视剧| 抗日名将卫立煌 电影| 免费头像图片| 吴承恩缉妖录| 陕09j01图集| 邯郸恋家网| 上海东方卫视节目表| 正牌韦小宝之奉旨沟女| xiazai| 山东教育电视台直播|