We’re encouraging companies across the country to join our historic initiative and pledge
我們正鼓勵全美公司加入我們有歷史意義的提議和承諾
to invest in training Americans for the jobs of today and the careers of tomorrow.
為了美國人現在的工作和未來的事業,向培訓計劃投資。
In the last two weeks, I established the National Council for the American Worker,
兩周前,我設立了美國工人全國委員會,
which will develop a national workforce strategy and sign the modernized and long-awaited Perkins Career and Technical Education Act,
該機構將制訂國家勞動力政策,簽署已更新的、民眾長久期待的帕金斯職業和技術教育法案
which will deliver jobs and training to more than 11 million students and workers.
該法案將向1100多萬學生和工人釋放工作崗位和培訓機會。
We’re very proud of that.
我們對此非常自豪。
When we invest in our workers, we are investing in our people,
當我們對美國工人投資時,我們是在向我們的民眾投資、
we are investing in our communities and we are investing in the American dream.
向我們的社群投資,我們是在向美國夢投資。
And every single day, we are making new American dreams come true.
而每一天,我們都在努力讓新美國夢成真。
Thank you, and God bless America.
謝謝你,上帝保佑美國。