Last week, 167 Democrats in the House of Representatives refused to vote for a resolution to support the heroes of ICE.
上周,眾議院167名民主黨人拒絕為支持ICE英雄們的決議投票。
These are brave and great men and women,
這些英雄都是勇敢而偉大的男人和女人。
they're in the trenches every day taking the fight straight to vicious gangs
他們每天奮戰在一線,與邪惡的黑幫正面斗爭。
they prey on our people; they hurt our people; they kill our people.
而這些黑幫掠奪、傷害、殺害我們的國民。
Without the brave heroes of ICE, we would have no enforcement, no laws, no borders, and therefore we wouldn't even have a country.
沒有勇敢的ICE人,我們不會擁有執法、不會擁有法律、不會擁有邊境——我們甚至會因此失去國家。
So, to the courageous public servants at ICE - men and women, great ones
因此,對ICE中勇敢公職人員——偉大的男人女人
we want you to know that the American people are with you and my Administration has your back, 100%.
我想讓你們知道美國人民與你們在一起, 美國政府百分之百支持你們。
You are the heroes who protect the lives of our citizens, the safety of our communities, and the sovereignty of our great nation.
你們是英雄,保護著美國公民的生命,保護著我們社區的安全,保護著我們偉大祖國的主權。
We love you, we support you, and we always will stand with you.
我們愛你們,我們支持你們,我們將永遠與你們同在。
Thank you, and God bless America.
謝謝你,上帝保佑美國。