My administration is committed to giving every American the opportunity to find a great job and have a rewarding career.
本屆政府正致力于為每位美國人提供機會,以找到滿意的工作和回報豐厚的事業
There's nothing like it.
沒有什么比這更重要。
Whether you're a high school student or a late-career worker,
無論你是高中生或資深工作者,
there has never been a better time to learn a trade, hone a skill, and pursue your dreams.
沒有比現在更適合學習手藝、磨煉技能和追逐夢想的時候了。
Last quarter, the United States economy grew by 4.1 percent.
上個季度,美國經濟以 4.1%的速度增長。
We've created 3.7 million new jobs since the election.
自大選以來,我們已經創造了370萬個新工作崗位。
Unemployment recently fell to its lowest rate in almost 50 years.
最近美國失業率已降至約50年來的最低點。
Unemployment for Americans with disabilities has reached the lowest level ever recorded.
美國殘障人士失業率降至有記錄以來的最低水平。
In the month of June alone, 600,000 workers entered or re-entered the workforce, pretty good numbers.
僅在今年6月,就有60萬工人進入或重新進入勞動力市場——這個數字非常可觀。
To continue this incredible momentum, we launched the Pledge to America’s Workers.
為了保持這一極好的勢頭,我們啟動了“對美 國工人承諾”計劃。
More than 100 companies, associations and others have pledged to train or retrain over 4 million American students.
超過100家公司、協會和其它機構已經承諾對400多萬美國學生做培訓或再培訓。