"But you're not a psychology major," Sydney said.
“但你不是心理學專業的,”西德尼說。
"Do you know any students in that department?"
“你認識心理系的學生嗎?”
"Yeah, Ben. He's a graduate student in the psychology department.
“是的,他叫本,是心理系的研究生。
You remember Ben?
你記得本嗎?
Well, he's not only a student there,
他不僅是心理系的學生,
but he also works part-time in the psychology department office.
而且還在心理系辦公室兼職。
He may be able to tell me something about the dean."
他也許能告訴我一些有關院長的事。”
"That seems like a good way to go. Let me know if I can help," Sydney said.
“這個方法似乎不錯,如果我能幫上忙一定要告訴我,”西德尼說。
"I will," I said. "Now, we better start studying if I'm going to pass that test on Friday."
“我會的,”我說。“如果我要通過周五考試,我們最好現在就開始學習。”
"Oh, you'll pass," Sydney said. "Aren't I the best tutor you've ever had?"
“哦,你會通過的,”西德尼說。“我不是你最好的老師嗎?”