But you are going to get over it. We get over painful emotions.
但你會撐過去的,我們都能克服痛苦的情緒
We all do. Because if we hadn't, then God help us all."
我們都能,因為如果我們不能,那只有主能救我們"
Because if we hadn't, then God help us all.
因為如果我們不能,就只有主才能救我們
And it took a long time. It was after 3 months that I could start working again.
過了很久。大約三個月后,我才可以重新投入工作
It took a whole year for me to feel some of the bounds, some of the passion for life that I felt before.
過了一整年以后,我才感覺到我以前有的那種動力和熱情
But now I think about Bonny. And I smiled wistfully, sadly.
現在我想起邦妮,我會苦笑一下
But I can also appreciate the good times that we have together.
但我學會感激我們度過的美好時光
And the privilege that I had of meeting her.
感激我有榮幸認識她

We adapt and that's a good thing. That's an important thing.
適應性是一種好事,很重要的一種能力
Because God help us all if we hadn't.
因為如果我們不能適應,就只有主才能救我們了
There is another side though to that equation. There is another side.
但適應性也有壞的一面。有壞的一面
When we adapt, we also take things for granted.
當我們適應了,我們就會習以為常
And that's not a good thing. Because we take for granted our family that we care about so much. And we take for granted our friends.
這不是好事,因為我們,我們對重視的家庭習以為常。我們對友情習以為常
And we take for granted the food we are about to have in the dinning hall that is served to us. What a luxury.
我們對在餐廳里為我們端上的飯菜感到習以為常,這是多么奢侈
And we take for granted the person who's sitting next to us.
我們對坐在旁邊的人習以為常
And we take for granted the classes we take here.
我們對在學校里上的課程習以為常。