"Be careful! She may have broken bones," the ambulance driver yelled.
“小心點!她骨折了,”救護車司機吼道。
I arrived at the accident scene just a few minutes after the police.
聽到消息后,我便來到了事故現場。
Anne was already in the ambulance and ready to go to the hospital.
安妮已經躺在救護車上,準備去醫院。
"Wait just one second," I said to the police officer closing the back door of the ambulance.
“等一等,”我對警官那個準備關門的警官說道。
"I'm a friend of the victim. Can I talk to her?"
“我是受害者的朋友。我能和她說說話么?”
"Okay, go ahead," she said, "but hurry up."
“好吧,去吧,”她說,“但是要快點。”
"Thanks." I turned and looked at Anne. She had hurt her arm and leg,
“謝謝。”我轉身看向安妮,她的胳膊和腿受傷了,
but she was awake and able to speak. "Anne," I said softly. "Anne, it's me, Dr. Reeves."
但是她是清醒的,可以說話。“安妮,”我輕柔的說到。“安妮,是我,里夫斯教授。”
Anne opened her eyes slowly. "Dr. Reeves, wha-what are you doing here?"
安妮慢慢睜開眼睛。“里夫斯教授,你怎么在這?”
"I heard about the accident on my police scanner. Anne, what happened?"
“我聽說了車禍的消息。安妮,發生什么事了?”
"A...a car...red car...going very fast...hit me. Hit me from behind...tried to kill me.."
“一輛車...一輛紅色的車...開的很快...朝我撞過來,它想殺我..”
It was difficult for her to talk.
她講話很困難。
"A red car, Anne?" I asked, hoping to get more information. "Did you see the driver?"
“一輛紅色的車?”我問,希望能得到更多的信息。“你看見司機了么?”