Conversation A
對話A
Taylor: Ben, can you enter your meals into your fitness app?
泰勒:本,你能把你的餐點輸入到你的健康應用程序當中嗎?
Ben: Yes. I can enter the food I eat each day.
本:可以。我可以輸入我每天吃的食物。
Taylor: And the app compares your exercise with your diet?
泰勒:那這款應用程序會比較你的運動和飲食嗎?
Ben: Yes. The app can do many things to help with your health.
本:是的。這款應用程序可以做很多有助于你健康的事情。
Taylor: Like what?
泰勒:比如說?
Ben: Well, it can also tell you how well you sleep.
本:恩,它還可以告訴你你的睡眠質量。
Taylor: Oh! That's useful.
泰勒:哦!很有用啊!
Conversation B
對話B
Linda: What time is it?
琳達:現在幾點了?
Susie: Um, two o'clock.
蘇西:恩,兩點鐘了。
Linda: Oh, sorry, Susie! I was actually asking my smartphone.
琳達:哦,抱歉,蘇西!我剛才是在問我的手機。
Susie: You're talking to your phone's digital assistant?
蘇西:你是在和你的手機數字助理說話呢?
Linda: Yes. It's very useful. It answers any questions that I might have.
琳達:是的。它非常有用。它會回答我提的任何問題。
Susie: Is it good at answering questions? I've heard that digital assistants don't work very well.
蘇西:它很擅長回答問題嗎?我聽說數字助理處理的并不好。
Linda: Well, mine answers most of my questions.
琳達:恩,我的助理會回答我的大部分問題。
Conversation C
對話C
Susie: Let's see how intelligent your smartphone's digital assistant really is.
蘇西:我們一起看看你手機的數字助理有多聰明吧。
Linda: How do you want to do that?
琳達:你想要怎么測試呢?
Susie: Let's ask it whether you should buy a new phone.
蘇西:我們問問它是否你應該買一臺新手機吧。
Linda: OK. The answer will appear on the screen.
琳達:好的。答案會出現在屏幕上的。
Susie: Should Linda buy a new smartphone?
蘇西:琳達應該買一臺新手機嗎?
Linda: That's funny. It says I don't need a new phone. I guess this phone is intelligent enough.
琳達:很有趣。它說我不需要一臺新手機。我想說這臺手機真的夠聰明的。