Conversation A
對話A
Rob: Hey, Alex. What are you playing?
羅布:嗨,阿萊克斯。你在玩兒什么?
Alex: Hi, Rob! I downloaded a new game, but it's very difficult.
阿萊克斯:嗨,羅布!我下載了一款新游戲,但是非常有難度。
Rob: I try to avoid smartphone games. You can waste a lot of time on them.
羅布:我盡量不去接觸手機游戲。你會在這上面浪費很多時間的。
Alex: True, but they're fun. Anyway, I'm stuck on level four.
阿萊克斯:是的,但是很有意思啊。順便說一句,我到第四關了。
Albert: I know that game! Level four isn't easy.
阿爾伯特:我知道那個游戲!第四關可不容易。
Alex: Can you help me, Albert?
阿萊克斯:你能幫幫我嗎,阿爾伯特?
Conversation B
對話B
Rob: Albert from the Jungle Cafe helped you with your game. That was nice.
羅布:叢林咖啡的阿爾伯特幫你玩兒了那個游戲。真好啊。
Alex: Yes. Albert's a nice guy.
阿萊克斯:是的。阿爾伯特是個很好的家伙。
Rob: Do you use a lot of phone apps, Alex?
羅布:阿萊克斯,你會用很多手機應用程序嗎?
Alex: Yes. There are many apps to choose from these days.
阿萊克斯:是的。現在有許多應用程序可以選擇。
Rob: And people are inventing more every day!
羅布:而且人們每天還在開發更多的!
Alex: Exactly! And some of them are really useful.
阿萊克斯:沒錯!有一些真的很有用。
Conversation C
對話C
Taylor: What are you doing on your phone, Ben?
泰勒:本,你在用手機干什么?
Ben: I'm checking my step count.
本:我在查看我的行走步數。
Taylor: Oh! Do you use a fitness bracelet?
泰勒:哦!你有用一款健身手環嗎?
Ben: Yes. And this smartphone app records my steps.
本:在用。這款手機應用就是在記錄我的步數。
Taylor: How many steps do you take each day?
泰勒:你每天會走多少步?
Ben: Well, yesterday, I took a little over 15,000 steps.
本:恩,昨天我走了超過15000步。
Taylor: That's great, Ben! I should walk more.
泰勒:好厲害,本!我應該也多走走了。